PDA

View Full Version : Probably been asked a million times, but..



Stupid Flanders
07-16-04, 11:29 PM
Ok, I know 4000 posts = custom title
5,000 posts = custom avatar

At what point though do we get to select from more avatars than the flag, Bucky, Nets, and Troops? 2,000? 1,000?

Irony Of It All
07-17-04, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Stupid Flanders
Ok, I know 4000 posts = custom title
5,000 posts = custom avatar

At what point though do we get to select from more avatars than the flag, Bucky, Nets, and Troops? 2,000? 1,000?

1,000

Stupid Flanders
07-17-04, 10:34 PM
Crap, I'm not even halfway there. That blows.

WashingtonYankee
07-21-04, 12:08 AM
Haha! Me either! We can do it Stupid Flanders! Look on the bright side.. you're closer than me. :)

Pickwick12
07-21-04, 09:12 AM
I'm in my last 100! Whoooeeee

chanman7483
07-22-04, 09:47 AM
Cy Young-dome lurks

1498 posts

crazyfan
07-22-04, 08:24 PM
poor me:(
this is my 5th post

krystl
07-26-04, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by crazyfan
poor me:(
this is my 5th post
Well, it doesn't help that a few of your posts are in the Post Count Party, where posts are not counted! :p

Try posting in the other forums and they'll add up in no time! :)

RhodeyYankee2638
07-28-04, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by krystl

Well, it doesn't help that a few of your posts are in the Post Count Party, where posts are not counted! :p

Try posting in the other forums and they'll add up in no time! :)

Posts aren't counted in here???

krystl
07-28-04, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by RhodeyYankee2638


Posts aren't counted in here???
Nope...they don't count in the Post Count Party or the Game Thread. :( Sorry.

WashingtonYankee
08-15-04, 02:11 AM
that blows.

BlitzYankee
08-15-04, 04:55 AM
sweet I have like 960 more to go. :D

StaceyRosie
08-15-04, 09:22 AM
That's why I stoppped posting in the Game Threads....what's the point? ;)

TAG
08-15-04, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by StaceyRosie
That's why I stoppped posting in the Game Threads....what's the point? ;)
Cause it is fun, like watching the game with people that love it as much as you do..

Even though I don't post there much anymore but that isn't cause I don't want to it's because I have no time lately...