PDA

View Full Version : Career High for Houston

ritaylnil
03-20-01, 10:02 PM
Allan Houston scored a career high 39 points in the Knicks blowout against the Cavaliers (110-79)! Woohoo! Go, Allan!

:D:D:D
Rita

CJM
03-21-01, 01:19 AM
Mark Jackson is staring to jell with the team.

Anyone miss Childs now?

ritaylnil
03-21-01, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by CJM
Mark Jackson is staring to jell with the team.

Anyone miss Childs now?

Who????

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rita

Ansky39
03-21-01, 06:52 AM
one game meaneth nada... only thing it does for me is drive up his trade value... hey mr. jack, wanna swap houston for macgrady now???? or hopefully he'll help us land c webb in the summer instead of sacrificn' the cambyman...

he's still a wuss in my book... grumpy FINALLY questions his heart yesterday, so he comes out and FINALLY has his first decent game of the second half against the bullisht cavs... puh-lease... not impressed... the guys supposed to do this on the regular... he should be avaeraging close to 25 a night...

as for childs, i miss him... every time i see the clueless preacher bring the ball across half court and get stuck... i like jackson, but i just think wart shouldda been the one shipped up north...

YanKsWo
03-22-01, 01:22 AM
What's wrong with you. Allan Houston has done alot for this team. He is averaging more points then Spree. Hit that Game Winner in Miami. Had a Career Game in Indiana in playoffs. If you didnt know. CWebb want's to play with both Spree and Houston. So he might not want any of them be traded. So they would probably Deal Camby and Rice.

Ansky39
03-22-01, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by YanKsWo
What's wrong with you.

where do i start...

I smoke too much, drink too much scotch, work too hard, party and travel too much, drive too fast, i'm scared to death of commitment, i'm fiscally irresponsible, don't make nearly enough dough to support my ridiculously lavish tastes, etc etc etc etc... i could go on really, but, I'm at work right now and i got a 9:00am deadline...

Originally posted by YanKsWo
Allan Houston has done alot for this team. He is averaging more points then Spree. Hit that Game Winner in Miami. Had a Career Game in Indiana in playoffs. If you didnt know. CWebb want's to play with both Spree and Houston. So he might not want any of them be traded. So they would probably Deal Camby and Rice.

now as for this punk, houston, you can't be serious... do you actually watch the games or just read the sportspages... he's the biggest wuss in the league... he's got the ability to average 25 - 30 points a game, but settles for 20... he's got way mopre natural ability than spree, yet, what spree has, he'll never have... it's called heart... this kid houston, had to have someone question his heart just to have one decent game agaisnt the worst team in the leageue.... yeah, yeah, he's had some nice games, but look at other shooting guards in the east... look at iverson, macgrady, ray allen, paul pierce, stackhouse... these guys BRING it every night... look at spree... he plays w/ fire, passion energy, swagger... the guy is a SHOOTING guard, and has to be admonished by his coach to shoot more... to which he rsponds, he's not going to shoot just to shooot... what's wrong w/ this picture???

he's got no balls... starks had 1/8 of his talent, but 200%more heart than this punk... you'd really give up camby man and all he's meant to this team over a shooting impaired, humble, nice guy shooting guard???? and you think i got problems???? c webb has never once said he's interested in playing alongside houston... he probably doesn't even know the guy except from bumping into him... spree's his friend... they alk, they played together before... that and the lure of ny are the only reasons cwebb would come here...

anyways, you can continue to support this NICE guy if you want, but me, i'm from brooklyn, i got no respect for punks like houston... give me spree, camby, kurt thomas, action jackson, othella, lavor, even lj, but houston, :barf: i'd rather watch figure skating...

ritaylnil
03-23-01, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Ansky39

where do i start...

I smoke too much, drink too much scotch, work too hard, party and travel too much, drive too fast, i'm scared to death of commitment, i'm fiscally irresponsible, don't make nearly enough dough to support my ridiculously lavish tastes, etc etc etc etc... i could go on really, but, I'm at work right now and i got a 9:00am deadline...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I do disagree with you on Houston, though;) )

RIta

Ansky39
03-23-01, 10:48 PM
11 points tonight for mr shooting impaired... no camby, no win...

YanKsWo
03-24-01, 02:28 AM
I Admit Houston is starting to be inconsistent. He still is a great player and shooter. The Knicks can not win with out Camby. Not even against the Nets!!! They also didnt Have Rice or Johnson.