PDA

View Full Version : Will it be the Birds or the Yanks?

Butnud
04-12-00, 10:57 PM
of Course it will be the Yanks. What am I thinking. However the birds and Boston are looking pretty darn good. Tell what ya think what how you percieve the Birds and Boston. Leave the "Yankee Fan" response out and tell me what yua think of the teams.

P.S. I would like to adopt the LA Dodgers. How can I go about doing that. What types of stuff do I have to do and who do I have to contact and stuff??

Ansky39 - I hear you are the man at this -
What am I to do bro???

------------------
Today. I consider myself the luckiest man on the face the Earth. -Lou Gehrig-

bronx keed
04-13-00, 04:21 PM
bud, my instant messaging is on the blink, but the ever vigilant aol is trying to repair, send me an e mail in the meantime..hope you're ok..I'm normally online mon thru fri 6am pst till 1pm pst..stock market..Peace..

------------------

Bluesexy's daddy
04-13-00, 07:55 PM
YANKEES take the division

Baltimore takes second place.

Boston gets squeezed out by two games by the birds.

Save those "SI" covers. They will serve as great reminders of how full of crap the average sports writer is.

------------------
82 years......

My GOD ! That's 4 times longer than Odyseus' journey home from Troy !!

A story too long for Homer to tell.

SanFrANSKY
04-27-00, 12:54 PM
The Orioles have a 12-8 record, and Mike Mussina hasn't even won a game yet. DeShields is the Real Deal (so far). If the pitching holds up they should contend for at least the wild card.

Boston is just flat smacking the crap outta the ball: 3 batters are in the top 10 in AL hitting, and Carl Everett is certainly backing up the trash talk. Sadly, without a quality starter whose name isn't Pedro, they'll fade.

And on the National League Front ...

Ansky39
04-27-00, 01:32 PM
you are kidding right...

i picked the jays this spring to be our toughest comp, and i'm sticking w/ it... just hope my pal grabbed those tix for saturday's game... duque vs wells, it don't get no better...

p.s. you are the dodgers man... so it is said, so shall it be done... enjoy, and please keep us posted...