PDA

View Full Version : Any Knicks fans

YanKsWo
03-14-01, 08:24 PM
What do you guy think of Othella Harrington. I think he is a good player who should get much more time.

Ansky39
03-15-01, 07:56 AM
don't get me started...

i agreee w/ you 100% it's just that our great former interim coach, van "follicly challenged" never makes a bold move like that until a guy gets injured aka lj...

he didn't play cambyman or start spree until till pat got hurt...

thomas shouldda been startin' all season w/ lj backing him up, and i agree, harrington seems to be a gamer and is definitely more athletic than lj was... no knock on lj, i like the guy, but he cannot cut it w/ that back... hopefully othella will continue to get some time, but once lj gets back you can bet van "i lost my toupe'" will bury othella behind lj and thomas again... you know the rules... only 8 guys get to play... :rolleyes:

oceanDJ2
03-15-01, 08:15 AM
I saw him at the game against the Heat - he played very well!

YanKsWo
03-15-01, 04:09 PM
Now Hes playing regulary cuz of injurees. He was 5 for 5 with like 13 points in the FIRST HALF!!! Van Gundy actually player more then 8 people. Eve Lavor Postell had about 5 points and shot like 2 of 4.

MrJack
03-15-01, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Ansky39
our great former interim coach, van "follicly challenged"
There have been some terrific ones Ansky, but this is the funniest one yet....I roll on the floor every time I read it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ansky39
03-16-01, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by MrJack

There have been some terrific ones Ansky, but this is the funniest one yet....I roll on the floor every time I read it.

hey i'm trying to be politically correct here... ;)

caliyanksfan
03-17-01, 12:15 PM
i agree completely w/ansky (except i would never have mentioned vg's hair;)). i think harrington is exciting, too. but he might not have enough time to prove himself at this point.

~~jl

ritaylnil
03-17-01, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by MrJack

You want to hear something funny, bro? When I read this I thought it sounded like something you'd say!

Rita