PDA

View Full Version : Hey Partner...??

Kimmie
04-05-00, 04:50 PM
Whats up with the NL adopt a team idea? Are we still going to do that or has the idea been 86'ed?

------------------
shotgun~

a39's Partner in Crime!

seahorse
04-05-00, 08:21 PM
Just walk on down to the home for wayward teams and adopt one. You'll be a better person for it.

------------------
Best GoYanks!
a39fc

Kimmie
04-06-00, 07:46 AM
I did adopt one Seahorse, The Cards! What I was wondering is, is everything still a go? I havent heard much about it lately!

------------------
shotgun~

a39's Partner in Crime!

Ansky39
04-06-00, 08:21 AM
morning shotty,

a lil groggy here...

yeah, I'm still going to do it... I've already been posting on my new team regularly, and I'm sure everyone that adopted a team will do the same... some have also begun to post regularly about their nl teams, like yg24, nyy15, and clip...

I like it w/ no rules like that, ya know... when you feel like posting, post, but ma wanted to require a weekly update... I guess that's in the best interest of others who don't have the chance to keep up w/ the entire league...

Well, I plan to start a weekly post for all our bronx-bombers nl correspondence to provide a brief, (or lengthy, whatever) update of what's happening w/ their squad...

but I think if you want to post daily or every other day or whenever about your nl team, do it... can never get too much info ya know...

well, I gotta run to my weekly client yawner, uh meeting... got my venti cup of starbucks, hope it lasts...

see ya shotty... http://www.Bronx-Bombers.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
a39/55, bthgaPrez, shotgun's partner in crime & orangema's favorite son...

26 in 2000

God, I LOVE baseball...

Kimmie
04-06-00, 08:52 AM
Thanks A, Wasn't sure if you were gonna do Ma's suggestion or what! I kinda like the weekly updates! I couldn't handle the dailys! But then again, weeklys would be alot to report.. I dunno! How about a update after every team they play? You know, for instance they play 3 games against the Cubs, then you report on how that series went!

Luckily they have been on ESPN and look good to me!

BTW, Thanks for callin me shotty, and not ................ty, I get scared when I go to read your posts thinking I am going to get trashed http://www.Bronx-Bombers.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
shotgun~

a39's Partner in Crime!

[This message has been edited by Better Than Hoover Lite (edited April 06, 2000).]