PDA

View Full Version : Postseason picks?

Yanks-Past and Present
03-29-00, 03:18 PM
Who are your choices for winners of each division and winners throughout the playoffs? Mine goes as folowing:

AL East: Yankees
AL Central: Indians
AL West: Athletics
AL Wild: BoSox

NL East: Braves
NL Central: Reds
NL West: D~Backs
NL Wild: Mets

Yankees Over Indians
BoSox Over A's
Yankees Over BoSox

Braves over Reds
Mets over D~Backs
Mets Over Braves

Yanks
O
V
E
R
Mets

------------------
FormerlyOfficial Historian-A39 Fan Club

Waaaazzzzzzzaaaaahhhppp!

Bluesexy's daddy
03-29-00, 04:50 PM
YANKEES over the leaderless Braves

end of year quote from carl whats-his-face from Boston:

"We are better than the YANKEES. If the umpires had done there jobs right we would be the world champions.....Paul O'Neill is too old.....the weight of those world champion rings is gonna ruin his arm....there wuz never no dinosaurs in the world.....I should be MVP.....the redsox are better than the YANKEES......"

------------------
82 years......

My GOD ! That's 4 times longer than Odyseus' journey home from Troy !!

A story too long for Homer to tell.

MAFIA
03-29-00, 04:59 PM
CARL could not even carry O'NEILL'S jock, the guy is just trying to lay it on, besides he was not even a part of the SOX LAST YEAR, HE should worry about his own performance in the postseason last year, obviousley HOUSTON didn't go nowhere. MY PICKS, YANKS, INDIANS, SEATTLE, toss up between OAKLAND AND BOSTON for wildcard. NL, METS, HOUSTON, DIAMONDBACKS, AND THE GIANTS AS WILDCARD, you can never count DUSTY BAKER'S teams out.

------------------

JimF
03-29-00, 05:08 PM
Hey guys- Don't forget to post those predictions under the "2000 Predictions" topic so that you can be elligible for the contest. We're giving away free stuff to the winners. Or, you can read all about it here: www.bronx-bombers.com/predictions.html (http://www.bronx-bombers.com/predictions.html)

------------------
"Just watching the game, having a Bud..."

Ansky39's Neighbor's Best Friend's 9th Cousin, Twice Removed.

Butnud
03-29-00, 08:41 PM
Our Yanks will end up in da world series with the Mets.

Yanks in 7...

------------------
Today. I consider myself the luckiest man on the face the Earth. -Lou Gehrig-