PDA

View Full Version : My Knicks

ritaylnil
03-08-01, 12:27 AM
Just wanted to post that the back-to-back games of the Knicks and the Pacers have been awesome. Both were come from behind wins for the Knicks. It's nice to see a couple of really good wins in a row and a solid effort from this inconsistent team! Let's hope we really start to rack up the wins now! Don't want to lose that home court advantage!

:D :D :D
Rita

Ansky39
03-08-01, 07:53 AM
don't get too happy yet, you might jinx us... ;)

but it was some good ball for a change...

thanks to my man spree of course...

MrJack
03-08-01, 09:25 AM
Aww c'mon Ansky....Not even one Van Scrawny reference in a Knick post....Gotta be a first. :lol: :lol:

oceanDJ2
03-08-01, 09:28 AM
Yeah! It is so great they won these games!

Ansky39
03-08-01, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by MrJack
Aww c'mon Ansky....Not even one Van Scrawny reference in a Knick post....Gotta be a first. :lol: :lol:

ok, as long as van rogaine stays outta spree, camby, jackson and thomas' way, i see us going all the way...

by the way that offer of houston, pastor ward & van stumpy for macgrady and rivers still stands... ;)

MrJack
03-08-01, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Ansky39
by the way that offer of houston, pastor ward & van stumpy for macgrady and rivers still stands... ;)
Scumbag Amway billionaire Rich Devos is trying to hold the City of Orlando hostage....Give us a new FREE arena or we're outahere....They're looking into Tampa as we speak.....If that dirtbag old coot pulls out I'll GIVE ya McGrady and Rivers....Here's an owner that's greedier than A-Hole, Sheffield and Thomas combined....I say screw HIM...Go to Tampa.....I'll be laughing my ass off when you are drawing 6K fans per game. &po'd&