PDA

View Full Version : Al Martins makes the "Bobby Cox" list....

Bluesexy's daddy
03-22-00, 07:05 PM
Yet another shamefull report about a big leaguer.

Too bad INS can not deport Martin AND his second wife somewhere when they ship out Pedro Astacio. They both sound like a couple of nut cases. According to police reports she alleges that they had fought several times before and he had threatened to "do an OJ" on her. The fact that she was still there indicates that she is as sick as he is. Apparently she started this particular boxing match. That is in no way an excuse for his pathetic behavior.

According to government records Martin is STILL married to his first wife. I think they have two children. His first wife might feel fortunate to have him gone.

I feal sorry for the Padres. They paid a high price to be blind sided by this disgusting incident. The Padres fans don't deserve this. Baseball fans in general don't deserve this. Most of all the children of these criminals don't deserve it.

------------------
Q: What do you call a mets fan with a 70 IQ after he drinks a bottle of cheap whiskey??

A: A redsox fan.

Update ......

Martin returned to Padres camp. He played against the D-Backs and got two hits. He is being quiet about it based on his lawyers instructions. His team mates are being quiet about it also. The padres say that they will need to have all the facts before they take any action.

[This message has been edited by Bluesexy's daddy (edited March 24, 2000).]

seahorse
03-22-00, 10:52 PM
An OJ? That's where she's peeled, sectioned, and served with brown suger and a cherry?

------------------
A39FC
Best GoYanks!

Bluesexy's daddy
03-23-00, 01:14 PM
Seahorse, as strange as it sounds that was an actual quote! Can you imagine a guy saying that to a woman and the next day they are still together? There are a lot of sick people in the world.

------------------
82 years......

My GOD ! That's 4 times longer than Odyseus' journey home from Troy !!

A story too long for Homer to tell.

NewYorkIrish
03-23-00, 08:56 PM
Ya know, I know I'm getting on in years, but I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about with this OJ thing. I mean the part about being peeled, etc.

oh well! on to the next posting!

------------------

Official Bouncer - Ansky39 Fan Club.

"I love baseball."
- Roy Hobbs

"If they ask, 'who was our star?', give them 25 names..and if you forget our names, just tell them we were Yankees......"

Bluesexy's daddy
03-25-00, 12:17 AM
Irish,

Martin was making a murder threat against his second wife. By saying that he was going to "do an OJ" on her he was refering to the OJ Simpson murder trial. "OJ" has become a synonym for murder by stabing much the same way that "going postal" has come to mean "shooting spree" in refrence to the well publicized post office employee shhoting incidents.

Forgive me if I am accidently being pedontic. My original post might not have been very clear. There are so many idioms in the american english language that I can not keep up with them so your question sounds sincere to me rather than comic.

Come to think of it I wonder if Martin's defense lawyer won't claim that Martin was only being generous and offering her orange juice. No doubt she misinterpeted his "kind words". We will proberbly hear some pretty ridiculous statements from his attorney before this is all over.

------------------
82 years......

My GOD ! That's 4 times longer than Odyseus' journey home from Troy !!

A story too long for Homer to tell.