PDA

View Full Version : March Madness, Baby!!

Jim F.
03-07-01, 03:29 PM
Is everyone else psyched? This is my favorite month of the year! Baseball is back, and college hoops!!

Let's get this show on the road baby!

-jim

Chris
03-07-01, 03:49 PM
This is it, March Madness to Opening Day to NBA playoffs, the sports year is beginning anew!

#1PaFan
03-07-01, 03:52 PM
Ditto here! March & October, the two best months for sports junkies! :)

PettittesPrincess
03-07-01, 05:23 PM
I love March Madness... anything can happen!!!!!

Jim F.
03-07-01, 05:28 PM
Yeah, The Johnnies didn't even make it... And I fear Seton Hall won't be making it much further than Georgetown tomorrow. Today's game at the garden was a nightmare, my two favorite teams playing each other. At least the hometown team won :D.

-jim

kennyj
03-07-01, 07:31 PM
I saw the last 10 minutes of the SJU/Hall game. Cook had 5 or 6 turnovers, and SJU shot miserably from the foul line. Meanwhile the hall was doing their best tolet SJU back in it. SH blocked a Big East record 12 shots.

T love this tourney. Anyone have any darkhorses? I think that Florida has a shot.

patrick.o
03-08-01, 12:14 AM
After tonight's loss, you can't spell Connecticut without N-I-T. :(

koko
03-08-01, 10:58 AM
Oh, yeah baybeee! It's here, It's madness. It's the big dance. It's the triple-S. It's super, scintillating and sensational!

Watch out for my tarheels!

KLJ
03-08-01, 11:53 AM
march madness means only one thing!!!! it's that time of year when maryland is going to break my heart.. all the memories of losing to lower seeded teams..

but just like all the other years, i think this year will be different!!!! of course i will be stocking up on tissue before the games start

Ansky39
03-08-01, 11:57 AM
the terps always seem to have the talent... could it be the coach... check, he just may be related to a certain honda civic driving millionaire, former interim, knicks coach...

my johnnies suck this year... i'm pullin' for g-town then the terps then maybe the gators...

CJM
03-08-01, 02:06 PM
No Johnnies no intrest.

Connecticut deserves a bid,19-11 in the Big East deserves it.

koko
03-08-01, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by KLJ
march madness means only one thing!!!! it's that time of year when maryland is going to break my heart.. all the memories of losing to lower seeded teams..

but just like all the other years, i think this year will be different!!!! of course i will be stocking up on tissue before the games start

KLJ, if you're into ACC hoops, and especially the Terps, check out accboards.com

This is the Maryland Terribles board ;)
http://www.accboards.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=13&SUBMIT=Go

KLJ
03-08-01, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by koko

KLJ, if you're into ACC hoops, and especially the Terps, check out accboards.com

great site... thanks for the link.. i'm going to have to split my time between there and here now.. ;)

patrick.o
03-08-01, 09:02 PM
Bless your heart, CJM. I hope Trangesse can convince the rest of the selection commitee of that.

Jim F.
03-08-01, 10:25 PM
GO HALL!!!

C ya G' Town!

koko
03-09-01, 09:00 AM
I'd like to see the Hall make a run. I tell you, you don't rank in the top 10 1/2 the season without talent. Eddie Griffin in incredible, when he wants to be. He's the Rickey Henderson of the NCAA. He played at about 35% against G'town. If he wants to turn it on, look out!

Payback time for my Tarheels against Clemson today at noon. Go heels!

koko
03-09-01, 03:05 PM
Go Heels!! 99-81 over Clemson :)
Tomorrow the winner of UVA v Georgia Tech which is a barnburner right now.

Lots of upsets already:
Indiana downs Wisconsin
Baylor upsets Iowa State!!