PDA

View Full Version : Are you new? Don't "me too!"!

Jim F.
03-02-01, 02:27 PM
If you're new here, start your own post - don't respond to someone else's with "I'm new too". I like to welcome everyone individually, and it's hard to do that if you don't start your own post!

:)

-jim

Butnud
03-02-01, 04:38 PM
O O me too.....

:lol:

But I will start. For those new people I have bene her for quite some time. I use to go to yankees.com and soon realised that my posts were not being heard. I posted no more than 60. i gave up and a Mutt fan told me about this place. He happens to be my best friend. (Don't give me any lip either) So anyways, I was stuck here. Each day I grew to love this place. It fulfilled all my needs with Yankee material. I respect people's opinions even if I don't agree. I will argue but that is the whole point. But to "flame" or "slam," is not acceptable. From what I gather all yankees are welcome. HGowever those fans that tend you "flame" or "slam" other teams are not welcome. This board is not to make enemies It is to suppoort fans from all over to come and talk baseball. Sure it is for Yankee fans, but we don't just talk about NY. We talk about Baltimore, Cleveland, etc. So please if your going to have an attitude because you think your team is better, then please go elsewhere.

A little info about me.

My nickname is Butnud. It stands for the cut version of both my cats. Butty and Nuddy. You do the math.
My real name is Rob
I am 24 male and live in NY.
I have aim = Butnud
ICQ = 20476917

But please if your going to call me up and bust my nickernackers about the Yankees not being that great of a team, well then I don't want you here or there. Get the picture. So from the studio of ROB good day and good night. Cuz Butnud has left the building.

Any questions email me at butnud@hotmail.com

Jen!!!
03-02-01, 04:46 PM
butnud, you left our what sign you are...heehee! Just bustin' yer chops, KING! All hail butnud!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Superunknown
03-03-01, 09:54 PM
Nickernackers?

Butnud
03-13-01, 11:55 AM
yeah wowsers and nickernackers are all funky words that I use.

Oh and my sign is Pisces

Superunknown
03-18-01, 02:38 AM
That's cool. The king ought to be able to use whatever lingo he likes anyway. :D Seriously though, I like your words better than the cruder ones that could be used. Mind if I steal 'em?

JeanC
04-04-01, 10:45 AM
Any more funky words, King??!!

:D

# 21 Forever
04-08-01, 07:16 PM
Hi all! I've been here for a few days so I guess that makes me new. I've been a Yankees fan my whole life, a love that my brother, Tom, and I share. One of the many reasons I love the Yankees orginization is because of the kind of people that have always been a part of it. As an example, my brother was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer 2 months ago. He has been given less than a year to live. I wrote to Don Larson, Don Zimmer and Goose Gossage and told them about Tom's situation. They all sent him autographs which really made him happy. You've got to love an orginization that has such caring people involved with it. God Bless The Yankees!!!!

CarolR
04-08-01, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the BB. You will meet a great bunch of crazy yankee fans. Great forum.........lots of fun.. It is run well. A great Yankee Team with even greater fans. Welcome aboard!!

bbking
06-14-01, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Butnud
We talk about Baltimore, Cleveland, etc.
You forgot to insert 'badly' after 'talk'. :lol:

bbking
:NY:

JeanC
06-23-01, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by # 21 Forever
Hi all! I've been here for a few days so I guess that makes me new. I've been a Yankees fan my whole life, a love that my brother, Tom, and I share. One of the many reasons I love the Yankees orginization is because of the kind of people that have always been a part of it. As an example, my brother was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer 2 months ago. He has been given less than a year to live. I wrote to Don Larson, Don Zimmer and Goose Gossage and told them about Tom's situation. They all sent him autographs which really made him happy. You've got to love an orginization that has such caring people involved with it. God Bless The Yankees!!!!

I cant remember ever welcoming you Kathy! But if I never did let me do it now! I enjoy talking to you in chat & answering your posts!! You are
such a very special person!!! Your Brother & Daughter are soo lucky to
have you as their Sis & their Mom!!!

See Ya Around The Forum!!!!

# 21 Forever
06-24-01, 06:38 PM
Thank you Jean! You just made a terrible week a little better! I've made so many friends here. You, Carol, Bub, Windy,pok and so many others! These past few months all of you have really been there when I needed you! I love being here! :D

Butnud
07-20-01, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by # 21 Forever
Thank you Jean! You just made a terrible week a little better! I've made so many friends here. You, Carol, Bub, Windy,pok and so many others! These past few months all of you have really been there when I needed you! I love being here! :D

and my name wasn't included.

boo-hooo

:( :( :( :(

IrishDancer
07-21-01, 10:44 PM

boo-hooo

I can't believe you aren't under "others" ! You kind of make yourself known... :cool: :)

jg2
08-05-01, 10:44 PM
:lol: @ butnud.

I also don't remember welcoming you # 21 Forever! :NY: forever!!

-jg2 :D

SilentScreamer46
09-05-01, 06:58 PM
been sitting on the sidleines for about a month but finally getting into the groove of things....

you guys are hilarious

Butnud..... I have a question for you :lol:

if anyone, new or established (for lack of a better word), want to contact me yahoo is sweetieangel4u2000
AIM: sanachan

yea, i'm never good at saying things lol English is NOT my language

Slán

# 21 Forever
09-06-01, 08:40 PM

boo-hooo

Rob, you know that you have become a good friend too! :)

Butnud
09-16-01, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by IrishDancer

I can't believe you aren't under "others" ! You kind of make yourself known... :cool: :)

huh?

Originally posted by SilentScreamer46
been sitting on the sidleines for about a month but finally getting into the groove of things....

you guys are hilarious

Butnud..... I have a question for you :lol:

if anyone, new or established (for lack of a better word), want to contact me yahoo is sweetieangel4u2000
AIM: sanachan

yea, i'm never good at saying things lol English is NOT my language

Slán

Well whats the question?

Butnud
09-16-01, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Superunknown
That's cool. The king ought to be able to use whatever lingo he likes anyway. :D Seriously though, I like your words better than the cruder ones that could be used. Mind if I steal 'em?

Umm Okay......
Sure you Can hehehe

Originally posted by JeanC
Any more funky words, King??!!

Not that I can think of right now!