PDA

View Full Version : Add Radke to the 2001 $hoping List...

Ansky39
02-17-00, 09:09 AM
Damn another chucker turning down a 10mil plus contract offer...

Radke spurned twins 3year 21mil deal... I respect the twins for at least trying and think the offer was more trhan respectable, but uhh, I also thought the mutts offer of 5years @ $55mil was respectable for hampton and the O's offer of 5 years @ $50 was respectable for moose... but maybe I'm outta the loop... I guess I didn't get the memo that ace's minimim wage perhaps due to cone's deal is now 13mil minimum... I dunno, how healthy this is for the game, but I d know that this increases our chances of landing another ace type arm to our staff in 2001...

I'm salivatin' at the prospects...

a39 bthga Prez...

26 in 2000

nyy15
02-17-00, 09:21 AM
Watch for Radke to be traded by end of season to a contender (e.g. jays, tribe...). Twins will want something before get nothing.
Actually we may see a lot of player movement come August or by the all star break.

------------------

Ansky39
02-17-00, 09:25 AM
yeah good point nyy15... we gotta stay on our toes, and monitor potential 2001 free agents as the break approaches... gotta keep tabs on da injuns specifically...

a39, bthga Prez...

26 in 2000

------------------

Bluesexy's daddy
02-22-00, 02:14 AM
If we had a microphone in the Indian's office we would hear: "Brad Rake"..."Mike Mussina"..."Hampton"

The mets must be in a tizy about Hampton. They will keep smiling on the exterior but I bet that there have been suggestions of "Sepuku" (ritualistic suicide), in the front office.

------------------
If you don't like the YANKEES go to another sight.

seahorse
02-23-00, 12:21 AM
At least they didn't sign Valentine yet.

------------------
A39FC
Best GoYanks!

nyy15
02-24-00, 07:43 AM
Mutts looking to add Radke now! Hate to say it, if Radke is in the Mutts rotation they will have one hell of a starting rotation.

For this year!

------------------