PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

gsars5
02-02-01, 08:07 AM
Hey Jim, I don't understand how the 'upload image..' works, I gave it the file name and then click on 'upload' but after about 10 seconds it goes blank, nothing gets uploaded and I have to close that window. What am I doing wrong?

Greg

Jim F.
02-02-01, 12:19 PM
You're probably uploading an image that is too large in file size. Try it with a little image, see if that will work.

-jim

gsars5
02-02-01, 01:09 PM
I just tried it again with the Britney Spears photo you had posted but it didn't work. Let me know if I did it right: I saved the picture under'My pictures' then I clicked on Upload Image to insert into Post, then I clicked on Browse, found the file for the picture, then clicked on upload, but the same thing happened, am I supposed to do something else or is it supposed to go right into the box for 'your reply'. Let me know before I heave this F****** computer out my window.

Thanks,
Greg :)

Jim F.
02-02-01, 01:12 PM
Oh - I guess it's not working. My bad.

This is a standard feature in the new version of the software, which should be up and running within a week or so. I apologize for the inconvenience.

-jim

gsars5
02-02-01, 01:19 PM
But am I doing it right? Is there another way to post photos and images without using copy and paste which doesn't always work with pictures? I'm asking because I see other people have been posting photos just last night and maybe this morning, just wondering.

Greg :)

#1PaFan
02-04-01, 07:55 AM
Hey Greg, you can upload your pics to http://www.honesty.com

Just open an account there (it's free). Then use the codes in your thread.

Jim F.
02-04-01, 03:36 PM
Again, this feature will be built into the software as soon as I get my lazy ass around to updating it... ;)

-jim