PDA

View Full Version : One Mo Vaughn for sale!!!!

Soriambi
05-04-03, 08:35 PM
Does anyone want the worthless, obese sloth who's taking up my Util slot and doing absolutely nothing? He's hitting close to .200 and he's ALREADY hit 3 HRs! He only strikes out about once every FOUR at bats and can occasionally take two bases on a double or even field a ground ball!!! Just because he can't even come close to getting around on a fastball, or any other kind of pitch for that matter since he's...large, doesn't mean that you shouldn't pick him up!!! The best part of him is that when he's injured, like now, his production BARELY drops from when he's actually playing! Also, you might be able to switch him over to your Fantasy Football team later this year, since he'd be much more at home there. So please, if there's anyone in the market for a worthless, overrated sloth who can barely move, much less swing and shouldn't be playing major league baseball, even as a DH, just let me know. I'd be looking for a quality pitcher in return. :)

I'd even be willing to exchange him for cash, just Paypal me fifty cents, or a simple button for that matter. :)

;)

Hitman23
05-07-03, 11:56 AM
I'll trade for him. I think I have a broken pitch count clicker.....

:lol: just kidding. Drop that bastard. Pick up Conine or something. i think he's available.

Big_E
05-07-03, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Hitman23
Drop that bastard.

Good advice. I had Mo in one of my other leagues, and recently gave him his unconditional release.

Hitman23
05-07-03, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Big_E
Good advice. I had Mo in one of my other leagues, and recently gave him his unconditional release.

You'd think the Mets would do the same thing. Mo belongs in the AL as a DH. He can't play the field for ................ and in that stadium his 305 ft home runs don't exist. Shea is a tough ballpark.

and BTW, I think Mo is available in 99% of fantasy leagues now. Every person I know in a leage has told me he was dropped by whoever drafted him.

Big_E
05-07-03, 01:29 PM
Every person I know in a leage has told me he was dropped by whoever drafted him.

Except this one. ;)

Soriambi
05-07-03, 03:29 PM

You'd think the Mets would do the same thing. Mo belongs in the AL as a DH. He can't play the field for ................ and in that stadium his 305 ft home runs don't exist. Shea is a tough ballpark.

and BTW, I think Mo is available in 99% of fantasy leagues now. Every person I know in a leage has told me he was dropped by whoever drafted him.

See, the thing is that HE CAN'T HIT EITHER. He can't even catch up with a fastball. I'm just hoping he comes around, but I'm gonna drop him relatively soon, or at least bench him.

Hitman23
05-07-03, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Soriambi
See, the thing is that HE CAN'T HIT EITHER. He can't even catch up with a fastball. I'm just hoping he comes around, but I'm gonna drop him relatively soon, or at least bench him.

I'm thinking Acevedo my have the same fate on my team. But I'm going to wait it out a little bit longer.

Unless someone wants to trade. I know as soon as he's off my team he'll be racking up holds like there's no tomorrow :)

Soriambi
05-07-03, 09:48 PM
I finally cut him. So long, thanks for nothing. :p

Hitman23
05-08-03, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Soriambi
I finally cut him. So long, thanks for nothing. :p

:lol: I did the same thing with Acevedo. Been contemplating for a week now.