PDA

View Full Version : Are Ya Clicking?

#1PaFan
05-04-03, 04:01 AM
Sadly, I haven't been. Not nearly as much as I should have been....

I got together with my team and we decided that we are dedicating this season to NYYFans.com. With an Effing Brutal Schedule behind us, the Cunning Linguists are Primed to make a run. Where we are running to is anybody's guess....

However, the Cunning Linguists are going to donate $10 per win to this site. Yes, I know, we only have ONE ................ing win right now. It will Improve though!!! Hey, we haven't even played against Kurt's team yet and they suck more than Ms. Lewinsky!!! And we play that Bitch two times! :gulp:

I challenge every team to keep this site going.

Do what you can, friends. :) :gulp:

Bozidar
05-04-03, 09:40 AM
How about we all pledge to donate 1$ per linguist win? :) It might be more economical for some ;) :D :lol:

Seriously though, I am clicking, and donate whenever i can.. great idea George!! :D

yankeesrule2000
05-04-03, 11:17 AM
Come on George we dont make enough money for this ;)

#1PaFan
05-04-03, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by yankeesrule2000
Come on George we dont make enough money for this ;)

:lol: I plan on working some overtime, provided I'm not one of the many that get laid off at the end of the month. ;)

yankeesrule2000
05-04-03, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by #1PaFan

:lol: I plan on working some overtime, provided I'm not one of the many that get laid off at the end of the month. ;)

:lol: :)

patrick.o
05-07-03, 08:27 PM
You're on, George! I'll donate $10 every time the Linguists win, and I'll even up the ante and pay double every time they beat the Truth!

(you know, Jim might like it more if you pledged for every Linguists loss, but I'm just saying.....;) :lol: )

Yankchic22
05-08-03, 11:21 AM
Its going to cost you guys this week, cause the Naughties are on a downward spiral!