PDA

View Full Version : New Software

Butnud
01-02-01, 02:06 PM
Hey Jim,
Did the New software come in yet? Does it have a chat room like the way y.com had it. I really like how that chat room was set up. I feel that it would boost the population charts immensely here.

Jim F.
01-10-01, 03:33 PM
The new software is still in development.

The chat room will not be any different than the one we currently have. Unless you want to pay for the Chat Software, there is no way I'd be able to afford something like that. In addition to the fact that a dedicated chat server would be needed.

Considering there has only been one or two occasions when I've seen more than one person in the chat room, there is nothing that would justofy the extra expense.

If there is a need, I will certainly consider it.

-jim

Butnud
01-10-01, 06:14 PM
How about having a page just for banners. I know it sounds retarded but I would be willing to help by clicking on them. What would it take to make this site make more money. If anything i could do I would be willing to help. I know some other diedicated members would also feel the same way.

ritaylnil
01-10-01, 08:10 PM
I predict chatroom use will dramatically increase during the regular baseball season!

Rita

Butnud
01-10-01, 08:27 PM
If that is true, then how come very few people showed up at the chat we have now!

ritaylnil
01-10-01, 09:30 PM
I wasn't invited and didn't know about it!

:( :( :(
Rita