PDA

View Full Version : Go Beavers!

#1PaFan
01-01-01, 09:31 PM
Nothing could start the year better than a Notre Dame loss.

:) :) :)

MAFIA
01-02-01, 07:10 AM
DON'T say that, I know they got hammered, everybody I know is so happy they got beat, me I was stunned at first, but when I woke up I realized it was for real.

FresnoBob
01-02-01, 02:45 PM
Anyone who doesn't think Dennis Ericson is coach of the year knows nothing about football. No one else has produced a winning season in Corvallis since 1972, but Erickson's squad looked ready to take it to just about anyone in the nation. USC didn't have enough money to lure him to Los Angeles, so it will be interesting to see if he can continue to get quality players to go to the bucolic hinterlands of Oregon (like Bill Snyder at Kansas State).

WindRavenX
01-03-01, 12:37 AM
Bob:
The Ducks should be in the Rose Bowl-WE BEAT THE HUSKIES!
As for the Beavers:
Next year, you just wait till the Civil War. My Ducks'll be on OUR turf and skin them Beavs like they should!
But man-
did the beavs rape ND or what? That was an unbelievable game they dished out to ND! I could'nt believe it! I don't care what people say, but DUCKS fans are by far superiour to the Beaver fans. Too many bandwagon fans for OSU (boy does that sound like the Yankees?).
Anyway, the Beavs did you good. I'm happy for you! :)

FresnoBob
01-03-01, 11:32 AM
Windraven the Tenth:

Yea, but ya lost to Wisconsin, and the Badgers are only 1 point better than lowly UCLA. As far as the Civil War goes--I always cheer for the North.

Washington looked okay putting down the Boilermakers in the Rose Bowl, and the Ducks did the Pac-10 proud by beating the Longhorns, so it looks like three conference teams in the top 7 when all is said and done. Next year might prove very interesting in the conference--so don't book your hotel room at Pasadena yet. Incidently--the BCS "championship" game is in the Rose Bowl next year.