PDA

View Full Version : jeriome robertson, damian moss, jeremy affeldt, or...

Ansky39
04-17-03, 02:31 PM
ůmark redman...

these arms are fa's in another league (cbs) i'm in and i need to snag one since my rotation is short one arm for next week as i await the return of either mariano rivera or jason isringhausen...

i also have wakefield on my bench but have no clue what the sox are doing w/ him sp / cl / rp???

appreciate any and all feedback...
:smokin:

SanFrANSKY
04-17-03, 03:20 PM
Hey Annie. Of the three pitchers you mentioned I would recommend Moss. He's a National Leaguer, and he throws in a pitcher's park.

No need to thank me.You know I really want to see you win a championship in at least ONE league. ;)

Ansky39
04-17-03, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by SanFrANSKY
Hey Annie. Of the three pitchers you mentioned I would recommend Moss. He's a National Leaguer, and he throws in a pitcher's park.

great minds think alike franny that's who i took...

No need to thank me.You know I really want to see you win a championship in at least ONE league. ;)

lemme guess, that'd be your ted williams cryogenic league right :smokin:

Bozidar
04-17-03, 04:40 PM
The sox moved wakefield to the pen for this week.

He should get a start this weekend

They'll do this on a regular basis if the bullpen keeps sucking..

Ansky39
04-17-03, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Bozidar
The sox moved wakefield to the pen for this week.

He should get a start this weekend

They'll do this on a regular basis if the bullpen keeps sucking..

yeah that's what i've been reading...

ugh, how the hell am i supposed to set my lineup based on the whims of the sux leaky pen... another reason to hate the friggin sux...

i snagged moss and guess i'll go w/ him til mo gets healthy although a starting wake would be my first choice.. i got til sunday so lemme know if you hear for sure one way or another re: wakes for next week...

thx :smokin:

Bozidar
04-17-03, 04:52 PM
Will do. I am kinda in the same situation here, with wake, so i'll have to make a decision too.

Btw.. Wakefield is by far the most tolerable worthless piece of ................ (red sox) on that team. I can almost admit to liking him without throwing up in my mouth. Almost..

SanFrANSKY
04-17-03, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Ansky39

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No need to thank me.You know I really want to see you win a championship in at least ONE league.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lemme guess, that'd be your ted williams cryogenic league right

That's the one! Of course in that league your sad sack bunch o' bench chaff is 4 games out of the cellar and even as we speak they are losing their game to a team called the Zuland Hedgehogs... :uhh:

Ansky39
04-18-03, 09:43 AM

That's the one! Of course in that league your sad sack bunch o' bench chaff is 4 games out of the cellar and even as we speak they are losing their game to a team called the Zuland Hedgehogs... :uhh:

ahh yes the familiar rant of sux fans celbratin their april world series... oh my bad franny, your a yanks fan, :uhh: you should know better than to celebrate too early... must be a left coast thing... just remember pal this is the same team that dominanted your league last year before a firstround playoff flameout... i always drink my coffee black, but even i know the cream will eventually rise to the top brother...

further evidence i present exhibit A:

my team :smokin:

Brooklyn Dodgers:
Lineup:
Pierzynski, A.J. (C-Min)
Giambi, Jason (1B, DH-NYY)
Soriano, Alfonso (2B-NYY)
Crede, Joe (3B-CWS)
Vizquel, Omar (SS-Cle)
Berkman, Lance (CF, LF-Hou)
Alou, Moises (LF-ChC)
Pierre, Juan (CF-Fla)
Hillenbrand, Shea (3B-Bos)
Kent, Jeff (2B-Hou)
White, Rondell (LF-SD)
Giles, BrianDL (LF-Pit)
Jenkins, Geoff (LF-Mil)
Griffey Jr., KenDL (CF-Cin)

Rotation:
PLAYER
Washburn, Jarrod (SP-Ana)
Schilling, Curt (SP-Ari)
Perez, Oliver (SP-SD)
Gagne, Eric (RP-LA)
Smoltz, John (RP-Atl)
Guardado, Eddie (RP-Min)
Hernandez, Runelvys (SP-KC)
Escobar, Kelvim (RP-Tor)
Vazquez, Javier (SP-Mon)
Grimsley, Jason (RP-KC)
Affeldt, Jeremy (RP, SP-KC)
Halladay, Roy (SP-Tor)

i got griff and giles on the dl, giambi, pierzynski and berkman playin like their on the dl and stud ace halladay yet to record a w... i ain't worried but mebbe you should be franny... i'm loaded w/ more studs than a south african diamond mine bro... can you say, bling bling... :D get your shades the glare may blind ya come the dog days... :cool:

now i shall present exhibit F:

your pathetic band of bush leaguers... :rolleyes:

Axis of Smeagol :confused:
Mayne, Brent (C-KC)
Sexson, Richie (1B-Mil)
Walker, Todd (2B-Bos) SCRUB
Pujols, Albert (LF, 3B, 1B-StL)
Eckstein, David (SS-Ana) SCRUB
Suzuki, Ichiro (RF-Sea) OVERRATED FAKE MVP
Stewart, Shannon (LF, DH-Tor)
Matsui, Hideki (LF-NYY)
Polanco, Placido (3B-Phi)
Hernandez, Jose (SS-Col)
Jones, Andruw (CF-Atl)
Gonzalez, Alex S. (SS-ChC) SCRUB
Konerko, Paul (1B-CWS)

PLAYER
Padilla, Vicente (SP-Phi)
Moss, Damian (SP-SF)
Wells, Kip (SP-Pit)
Percival, Troy (RP-Ana)
Julio, Jorge (RP-Bal)
DeJean, Mike (RP-Mil)
Mussina, Mike (SP-NYY)
Jones, Todd (RP-Col)
Worrell, Tim (RP-SF)
Adams, Terry (RP, SP-Phi)
Morris, Matt (SP-StL)
Reed, Rick (SP-Min)

puh lease franny, you gotta nice, quaint lil rotation there but they're a bunch of kids, they'll carry ya thru the second or third week of july tops... no comp for my hand of four aces pal...:smokin:

then there's that sorry excuse for a lineup you got there.. i mean besides matsui and the dinged pujols you got nuthin to compare w/ giambi, soriano, berkman, kent, giles...

it's gonna be a long summer on the left coast pal, do ya self a favor buy a brooklyn dodger hat and buy two tix for the bandwagon now... it'll fill up quick... :D :gulp: :smokin: :bad-ass: