PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Pujols And Millwood Deal Finalized, Take 2

Soriambi
03-25-03, 04:34 PM
Just seconds ago reports came in that the Dawgs from Easton and the Michigan Wolverines have finalized a deal for the second time in under a week that would bring Albert Pujols to Michigan and Kevin Millwood to Easton. This time it is a straight up deal with only those two involved. The two teams agreed on this deal because of grumbling of an unfair deal which forced their first trade to fall through.

THE RUMOR MILL

-Anonymus sources report that NYYFANS defending champion Ansky39 is searching for an ace starting pitcher. More news on this exciting story as it breaks.

Afternoon news update:

-The Cunning Linguist dropped Toronto P Pete Walker and called AA pitcher Zach Day straight up to the big club. This is the second such move the Linguist have made today, releasing major leaguers for youth.

Ansky39
03-26-03, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Soriambi
Just seconds ago reports came in that the Dawgs from Easton and the Michigan Wolverines have finalized a deal for the second time in under a week that would bring Albert Pujols to Michigan and Kevin Millwood to Easton. This time it is a straight up deal with only those two involved. The two teams agreed on this deal because of grumbling of an unfair deal which forced their first trade to fall through.

good deal... for the wolves... again... no objection here...

THE RUMOR MILL

-Anonymus sources report that NYYFANS defending champion Ansky39 is searching for an ace starting pitcher. More news on this exciting story as it breaks.

it's a lie, a bloody lie i tell ya... i gotta rotation full of aces...

yo sori, any chance we can work a deal for that loudmouth, trouble maker, psuedo cy young winner zito... ;)

Afternoon news update:

-The Cunning Linguist dropped Toronto P Pete Walker and called AA pitcher Zach Day straight up to the big club. This is the second such move the Linguist have made today, releasing major leaguers for youth.

hmm, i don't trust those linguists... i don't know what they're up too, but believe me, i'll find out... :smokin:

Soriambi
03-26-03, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Ansky39

it's a lie, a bloody lie i tell ya... i gotta rotation full of aces...

yo sori, any chance we can work a deal for that loudmouth, trouble maker, psuedo cy young winner zito... ;)

Hmmm, I might be able to do it for that loser Schilling fellow and a player to be named. ;) :lol: