PDA

View Full Version : Jets vs. Oaklosers... Big Game For Gang Green!

Jim F.
12-10-00, 07:33 PM
C'mon boys! Miami choked today against Tampa Bay, a win could put the Jets in position to take the AFC East.

C'mon Allybear, MrJack, Rita, and all the other Jets fans out there, say it with me:

J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS!!

-jim

ritaylnil
12-10-00, 07:37 PM
I'm with ya, babe!

JETS JETS JETS JETS!!!!

:) :) :)
Rita

Jim F.
12-10-00, 09:26 PM
It's ugly, it's real ugly...

gsars5
12-10-00, 09:28 PM
RAIDERS!!! RAIDERS!!! RAIDERS!!!

Jim F.
12-10-00, 10:01 PM
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

gsars5
12-10-00, 10:07 PM
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

gsars5
12-10-00, 10:21 PM
Let's go RAIDERS...Let's Go... Let's go RAIDERS...Let's Go...

Jim F.
12-10-00, 10:22 PM
gsars, I think they already went...

gsars5
12-10-00, 10:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

gsars5
12-10-00, 10:34 PM
On behalf of Jon Gruden, Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders, I would like to thank the New York Jets for their unconditional Surrender, It was FUN to say the least

MrJack
12-11-00, 08:08 AM
That was tough to watch.

MAFIA
12-11-00, 08:23 AM
WELL it was a great win for me, defense was great! THE JETS nevergot it together, mistakes killed them, there defense was stone cold tired man, this is great, finally THE RAIDERS do not choke during the 2nd half of the season, to many 8-8 season's , GANNON is clutch, mvp in my book.

Jim F.
12-11-00, 10:13 AM
I was amazed at the amount of penalties the Jets committed - primarily because of the noise of that stadium. How insane is that place? At least the Raiders fans don't bring drums...

-jim

Jim F.
12-11-00, 10:14 AM
Oh yeah, also the dropped passes, and the interceptions of Vinny Testahurtme...

-jim

MAFIA
12-11-00, 10:28 AM
OAKLAND has alway's THE RAIDERS place not THE A'S, why they went to LA I will never know, well I do but it was a bust! THE fan's alway's show up in OAKLAND to see THE RAIDERS.

MrJack
12-11-00, 11:48 AM
They don't always show up...ESPN said it was only their 3rd sellout of the season.

Ansky39
12-11-00, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Jim F.
C'mon boys! Miami choked today against Tampa Bay, a win could put the Jets in position to take the AFC East.

C'mon Allybear, MrJack, Rita, and all the other Jets fans out there, say it with me:

J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS!!

-jim

in the words of a GREAT american,

Originally posted by Jim F.
At least they scored a TOUCHDOWN during their game, unlike the _____ [omitted](losers)

-jim

fill in the blanks bro' :lol:

j-e-t-s, sucks! suck! sucks! :lol:

oh and by the way, the phins are still at the top of the division...

GO PHINS!!!

WindRavenX
12-11-00, 05:55 PM
GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS!!!
HAHAHAH!!! LOOOOOOSER JETS!! LOOOOOOSERS!!!
GIANTS! GIANTS!
p.s.
Gang Green is the UofO's nickname.

harley
12-11-00, 06:12 PM
We still have a shot!! I am not giving up on my JETS....

But I must say - the Giants actually do have an offense -

Jim F.
12-11-00, 06:21 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, poor it on. The J-E-T-S Jets looked TERRIBLE yesterday. Beyond terrible. Words can't explain how terrible they looked. In all respects of the game. But it's not over for them yet, with Miami's loss (A39: ha-ha!), the Jets are still in position to make the playoffs.

It wouldn't be so bad if the Giants hadn't looked so good Yesterday...

-jim

MAFIA
12-12-00, 02:22 AM
THE OAKLAND fan's are much better than the LA fan's, playing in LA was a disgrace, you saw how crazy RAIDER FAN'S are, they are loud! YOU COULD put 20,000 in that place and it would sound like 100,000.

allybear
12-12-00, 09:20 PM
That was truly painful, I wanted to borrow some of Vinny's ice by the time it was over because I felt like I was injured! Be that as it may, hopefully it was a wakeup call for the guys, and the Fish did lose too, so all is not lost!

And how appropriate that our one and only touchdown pass was thrown by "Hanging" (or maybe it should be "Dimpled") Chad Pennington! Seriously, I like that kid, I hope they don't have to drag him out for too many more emergency situations like that, he has potential and I'd hate to see him get knocked around and lose confidence.

Get well soon, Vinny!