PDA

View Full Version : Question about the "Movie Character" thread....

Hitman23
02-06-03, 12:11 PM
I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the thread so I started this one. Please don't merge, I don't want to ruin the game....

but I have a question and you all answer honestly!

Are you cheating with search engines or do you all know the answers you are giving?

Or maybe I'm just retarded. :lol: but I can't answer 90% of the names given off the top of my head, and alot of these movies I even own.

Trish
02-06-03, 12:19 PM
For me, so far anyway, I've been going with what's in my head...I'm sure it will come to the time where I need the help of a search engine.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm going with what I already know.

Hitman23
02-06-03, 06:50 PM
well, that's good. I hope everyone is doing that! I have a bad memory anyway, so it's probably just me. :lol:

PalmerGA
02-06-03, 07:08 PM
I answer the ones I think I know... but I "verify them first" before posting. I've only posted four times, and one was still wrong. I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember ................) also. :(

smr15
02-06-03, 08:51 PM
I've done what Palmer said, too.
If I think I know, I verify it before posting it...... like for example, Trish's Carlo from the Godfather.... I didn't recognize the last name, but was pretty sure it was the character from the Godfather, so I checked it before I posted it.

I can't believe everything that people know !
I'm so horrible with names. I won't be making a whole lot of appearances in that thread... :)

Buckeye Yank
02-06-03, 09:04 PM
I've had to confirm the last name of one......and have known the answer to very few of them

Trish
02-07-03, 08:40 AM
There are certain movies that I've watched obsessively--the John Hughes movies, the Godfather movies, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and many others:eek:, so I know a lot of meaningless trivia:lol:

yankeeschic12324
02-07-03, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Hitman23

Are you cheating with search engines or do you all know the answers you are giving?

Or maybe I'm just retarded. :lol: but I can't answer 90% of the names given off the top of my head, and alot of these movies I even own.

No steve you're not alone.....i try search engines sometimes...I havent made an appearance in that thread yet so yea. I own ALOT of the movies they talk about....its pathetic :rolleyes:

Linda:NY:

Superunknown
02-07-03, 07:26 PM
If I'm about 90% sure that I know the character name I'll go to IMDB and check to see if I'm right. Otherwise I don't. I was a little surprised to look over the other entries in the game and see just how many names I didn't recognize. I guess I tend to remember the action.

Hitman23
02-08-03, 10:27 AM
Glad I'm not alone :D

I know a few people who are really good at names as well, so it doesn't suprise me. I was just curious.