PDA

View Full Version : 8000!

JeanC
03-05-02, 09:52 PM
I never thought a forum count could get this high!!!

:D

caroline331
03-05-02, 09:56 PM
congrats on having so many. I don't think I will ever reach your milestone

YankeeFan00
03-05-02, 10:22 PM
Congratulations! That's a whole lot of posts! :)

Coney36
03-06-02, 02:57 AM
Whoa Jean, now Brian's gonna have to do a lot of posting to catch up with you! Hehe...congrats! :D

Sascha
03-06-02, 04:22 AM
Nothing against you, and congrats to you, but in my opinion the posts shouldn't be counted anymore in general... e.g. look at the game-thread things... lots of posts existing of three words and saying 'whoohoo' (this is not against you or any other special person) ...

JeanC
03-06-02, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by wwwMAJORLEAGUEde
Nothing against you, and congrats to you, but in my opinion the posts shouldn't be counted anymore in general... e.g. look at the game-thread things... lots of posts existing of three words and saying 'whoohoo' (this is not against you or any other special person) ...

:uhh: thats why my name is Enthusiastic! I love gamethreads since I cant get to Yankee stadium like most people here ...they are my way of cheering on my boys! Jim gave us the opportunity last year of keeping the post counts in the gamethreads he could have taken that away but he didnt.
He never said we couldlnt yell & carry on in the gamethreads. And Most of the partcipants loved the cheers they thought it brought some kind of luck to the our boys so most of us never stopped with our one liners! Sorry if you thought they had no meaning but to us who are gamethread active they did!

gamethreads were an incentive last year but now...when the season starts in April they will no longer be counted...!

Sascha
03-06-02, 10:10 AM
Don't get me wrong ! I have nothing against the game-threads and I definitely don't want anyone (in this case you) stop the cheering of the Yanks. You may post in these threads.. I didn't say (or "I didn't want to say") one should delete these threads or stop posting in them... I just thought about the post counts you get from these threads...

So... I like your enthusiasm.. and go on cheering for the boys.. whather at TV, radio, in the ballparks or in these threads.. however you want to do so ;)

(Like I said.. I only refered to the post counts getting in these threads... but now, that they're in a seperate forum that doesn't count the posts (they are, aren't they?) my problem disbanded, if I ever had a problem with this... and I was against the general counting of the posts... but that's not fact in this case... (So... go on posting in the game threads ;) ))

NYYCutie47
03-06-02, 02:20 PM
Wow Jean!! CONGRATS!!! 8000 posts...wow that is alot! Keep it up and here is to 8000 more :gulp:!

jojos_2
03-10-02, 02:43 AM
Wow Jean!! :eek: Congrats my fellow California Yankees Fan!!! :gulp:

*Jo*