PDA

View Full Version : Why does someone keep registering with KimJeter's name?

Trish
07-13-00, 01:03 PM
or variations on her name, like KymJeter. Is it someone we know?????? If it's who I think it is, she really needs to find something better to fill her time with...

Trish
07-13-00, 01:04 PM
Sorry Jim, I meant to post this in the Just Conversation forum.

Pookie
07-13-00, 01:37 PM
Who is Kim Jeter anyway? Is it his sister?

eleven
07-13-00, 01:57 PM
Ah, pull the other one, Pookie... ;)

Seriously, KimJeter is the screenname of someone on Y.com, who is registered here under a different SN.

Trish: If it is who you and I think it is, then yes, she really needs to get a life... :P

Kimmie
07-13-00, 02:06 PM
I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted!

It seems someone has some big issues with me! I dunno. But this person needs to stop being a coward, and get a f'ing life! There is only one KIMJETER :)

jg2
07-13-00, 02:06 PM
Pookie,
No it's not his sister his sister
is Sharleen. (spelling?) duh... :P

JimF
07-13-00, 02:40 PM
We here at Bronx-Bombers.com are extremely fortunate to have our very own resident psychopath. We all know and love her :). She has registered every Friday evening for the past month or so, with some variation of the name Kim Jeter. Suffice it to say that she obviously has nothing better to do on a Friday evening than play little games on the internet. It's sad, really. But today, the "Friday Bandit" struck on Thursday, and caught me a little "off guard".

But it is okay, every incident is logged and sent to her ISP whom I have been in contact with regarding this issue.

The funny thing is, the more people registered here, the better this forum looks to people that are visiting for the first time. So in essence, our resident Looney Tune is actually helping the site. Go figure...

:)

-jim

"Bring out the gimp..."

bombergirl
07-13-00, 02:51 PM
I saw one instance of "KymJeter" posting and I wondered what in the world was going on. And this has been going on for the past month? Oy vey...

B "meow, anyone?" G :D

Kimmie
07-13-00, 02:52 PM
Well I must admit.. she is scaring the crap out of me. She is truly a psycho.. and why she targets me is baffling. To think.. I was suppose to meet her back in April, at a game, with my daughter!!! URGH! She prolly would have killed us or something!
As a friend of mine always says.. "She's NUTS ;)

[Edited by Better Than Hoover Lite on July 13th, 2000 at 02:53 PM]

Nome
07-13-00, 04:18 PM
And I have the REAL Kim Jeter's photo along with Roxies (Lauri), so I know the real from the fake.

KJ, your allegiance to A39 only makes me admire you more.

#1PaFan
07-13-00, 06:18 PM
REALLY? So, the "Twisted One" is still lurking around in here, huh?

Hey, how ya doing, ya knucklehead?

26 in '00

Pookie
07-13-00, 07:49 PM
Jim - you should probably delete this thread and any references ever made to this person.

Kimmie
07-14-00, 12:09 PM
OMG.. now there is a KinJeter registered.. This is getting crazy! I think I am going to go into hiding!

bombergirl
07-14-00, 12:33 PM
Jim, can't you just ban her from even registering?

Kimmie: Hang in there! Though I'll assume your comments about going into hiding were meant as a joke...

B "GEEZ!" G :rolleyes:

Yankee Fan Sedere in equo
07-14-00, 12:41 PM
I often go into a baseball chat room that this person frequents on occasion (now let me say that we are not friends, I very rarely comment on what she says, I don't even know I how she got the url for it since it is rather secluded).

This topic was brought up by them (in a convo with another person about alter online egos in baseball forums just a couple of days ago). They said that they do this because they are giving Jim "a taste of his own medicine" and appearently they target KJ because she was one of the first to come over here after the Yankees.com thing and they felt like she was sort of like a betrayer. That is all I know, but I thought a few of you might be interested in it.

JimF
07-14-00, 01:30 PM
I will give you two words as to why this person keeps doing this:

CHEMICAL IMBALANCE

As long as she keeps registering, I'll keep banning her and informing her ISP - last time I spoke with them they seemed as if they were getting fairly close to taking action. But, the more we talk about her, the more we satisfy her psychotic fantasies.

-jim