RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:20 PM
What is this crap?

Melan-cynic
09-26-10, 10:23 PM
Puke.

dabomb2045
09-26-10, 10:24 PM
Why can Rex stop a Pats offense loaded with weapons and one of the best QB's ever.....yet he cant stop a Miami offense? Been going on for 2 years now.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:25 PM
Chad effing Henne?

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:27 PM
That calls for a drink!

AMYanks
09-26-10, 10:27 PM
Francesa & Co. just had an aneurysm.

Melan-cynic
09-26-10, 10:28 PM
Your next beer's on me Braylon.

AMYanks
09-26-10, 10:29 PM
Why can Rex stop a Pats offense loaded with weapons and one of the best QB's ever.....yet he cant stop a Miami offense? Been going on for 2 years now.

Last year vs Miami, Rex loaded one side of the field with blitzers on every 3rd down and got killed. They're doing the same exact thing tonight.

Maybe he'll learn next year.

Melan-cynic
09-26-10, 10:33 PM
D looks horrible. And it's painfully obvious Kyle Wilson is not ready for 1 on 1 yet. Hurry back Darrelle.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:39 PM
Looks like Sanchez is going to need another career day.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:41 PM
Nice break on the kick out of bounds.

NelsonMuntz
09-26-10, 10:44 PM
Chad Henne is terrible. That is all.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:45 PM
I'd like to feel confident that the Jets can stop them from going 95 yards.

YanksFan1992
09-26-10, 10:47 PM
LOL...btw I havent seen you around here lately alot....hows college going?

Rather busy and ridiculous. I guess that's as it should be. :lol:

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:49 PM
Rather busy and ridiculous. I guess that's as it should be. :lol:

Had a hangover yet?

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:49 PM
Excellent.

/C.MontyBurns

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:52 PM
Effing penalties.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:56 PM
Wow, the Wildcrap worked for once.

YanksFan1992
09-26-10, 10:58 PM
Had a hangover yet?

I think you know the answer to that.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 10:59 PM
What a crappy penalty.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 11:00 PM
Wow, running on 3rd and goal from the 15...when did Mangini come back?

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 11:03 PM
And now the Yankees are tied.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 11:06 PM
And now the Yankees are tied.

*losing.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 11:12 PM
Good challenge there. Not a catch at all.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 11:48 PM
First place!*

*via tiebreakers ;)

AMYanks
09-26-10, 11:54 PM
It's never easy in Miami.

Defense is scary right now. Revis and Pace can't get back soon enough.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-26-10, 11:57 PM
It's never easy in Miami.

Defense is scary right now. Revis and Pace can't get back soon enough.

And the Bills showed today that they can't be ignored.

Melan-cynic
09-27-10, 12:12 AM
Dear Darrelle and Calvin,

Hurry the F up.

Signed,
Rex.

dabomb2045
09-27-10, 12:22 AM
Happy with the win....happy w/Sanchez and the offense. Frustrated with the defense. Not sure why, but the Miami offense has our number. Just glad to get out of there with the win.

GordonGecko
09-27-10, 12:25 AM
Awesome game, the defence stunk it up so bad today but the offence came through. Rex f'd up too by not challenging that 2nd quarter catch that should have been incomplete. That changed the whole game, but in the end the team got the W. Nice going

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-27-10, 12:34 AM
I'd like to officially apologize to LaDanian Tomlinson for doubting his acquisition.

CoyoteYankee
09-27-10, 12:40 AM
Nice win on the road in the division. Defense wasn't at its best but that is going to happen sometimes. Nice to see the offense pick them up.

PlsDontTearDownY.S.
09-27-10, 12:55 AM
F'n awesome result. The last td drive was HUGE.12 plays, 80 yards. That's how true contenders finish a game. Sanchez to Edwards on that third and long was a massive play, the kind of play that winning NFL qbs make. Great running from Tomlinson. So glad that the Jets didnt give in to the ridiculously unfair media pressure to suspend Edwards. It would have been unprecedented and unnecessary, and the Jets probably lose this game if he's not on the field. I'm sure Fatcessa, Lupica, and Gary Myers loved it. Let them keep pissing and moaning, the JETS are in first place. Chew on that.

kan_t
09-27-10, 10:50 AM
The number of arrests, per team, in the AFC East since January 2009, when Rex Ryan was named coach of the Jets:

Miami: 6.
Buffalo: 5.
New England: 1.
New York: 1.

I'm not minimizing the arrest of Braylon Edwards for DUI last Tuesday morning. And the egregiousness of it -- testing at twice the legal limit for drunkenness, being arrested after 5 a.m., and having two teammates in the car -- makes it fair game for critics who said the Jets should have pushing Edwards by not allowing him to play Sunday night in Miami. But I'm also asking for a little perspective in calling the Jets the outlaws of the NFL.

According to an arrest log kept by ProFootballTalk.com, there have been 22 players arrested for driving while impaired or DUI since Jan. 1, 2009. I went back and checked what happened to each player arrested, and not a single one who was a viable NFL player was kept out of his team's next game. Seven were either roster marginalia or practice-squadders who were cut by their teams and who I don't believe apply to those being kept out of their team's next game, because they weren't valued members of their teams. What happened to the other 15:

• Ten players were arrested in the 2009 or 2010 offseason, and every one played in the opening game of the following season.

• Five players (San Diego's Vincent Jackson, Atlanta's Eric Weems, New Orleans' Bobby McCray, Indianapolis' Fili Moala, as well as Edwards) were arrest for DUI during the season and played the next week.

None of this makes Edwards' case acceptable. And as Tony Dungy said on Football Night in America Sunday, the Jets could have set a good example for their own locker room by saying this aberrant behavior will not be tolerated. But the fact is, none of the other teams in a similar situation since 2009 did either.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/09/26/Week3/3.html

GordonGecko
09-27-10, 11:22 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/09/26/Week3/3.html
EXACTLY. Everyone and their mother is holding the Jets to a double standard because they just don't like the Jets trash talking. Good on the Jets for standing up for themselves, and then beating Miami. Definitely not the SOJ

Melan-cynic
09-27-10, 11:29 AM
I'd like to officially apologize to LaDanian Tomlinson for doubting his acquisition.I'll sign my name there too.

bxnyy1889
09-27-10, 12:30 PM
Nice win on the road in the division. Defense wasn't at its best but that is going to happen sometimes. Nice to see the offense pick them up.

this recieving core is good and thats without holmes, when he comes back how do you defend edwards holmes keller and then LDT when he's in the backfield this offense has the potential to be a top 10 offense. But it all comes down to sanchez.

just-blaze
09-27-10, 02:39 PM
I'd like to officially apologize to LaDanian Tomlinson for doubting his acquisition.

And Jason Taylor.

Mark19
09-27-10, 03:00 PM
Loving the trust in Sanchez to use all of his weapons -- will be really interesting to see what happens when Holmes returns

Melan-cynic
09-27-10, 03:18 PM
Pumped to see what this team looks like when Holmes, Pace and Revis are all back and healthy.

GordonGecko
09-27-10, 03:18 PM
Loving the trust in Sanchez to use all of his weapons -- will be really interesting to see what happens when Holmes returns
They had no choice, if Sanchez was held back in week 2 and week 3 like he was in week 1, schottenheimer would have been put out on the street. The loss to Baltimore may turn out to be the best thing to happen to the Jets all season

ojo
09-27-10, 03:49 PM
dear shonn,

save my fantasy season.

please.

signed,

your pal.

PlsDontTearDownY.S.
09-27-10, 04:44 PM
Man, what a satisfying win. I really hate the Dolphins more than the Patriots at this point. At least I can respect the Patriots for a couple of minor, insignificant things...gritty Northeast fans, cold weather team. But Miami... between Mark Anthony (go to a Dolphins game, they play his songs every single break in the action) and JHo, Enrique Iglesias, the foam dorsal fin hats, and the fans who sell tens of thousands of their tickets to Jets fans, if they even buy them in the first place, (despite Dolphin games being a bargain compared to Jets games) I have very little respect for the Dolphins and really, really hate losing to them.

AMYanks
09-27-10, 08:16 PM
Pace and Revis could return this week.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/#ixzz10lclRgo7

The Jets could get back Darrelle Revis and Calvin Pace for this week’s game against the Bills. Rex Ryan seemed more optimistic that Pace (foot) would return in some capacity than Revis, who is battling a hamstring strain.

It sounds as if the team will be cautious with Revis to avoid any lingering issues with his hamstring.

“He’s done everything we asked,” Ryan said this afternoon. “He’s moving around better. He feels better. You almost have to be right at 100 percent to play corner. Or you’re going to be having to face (lingering issues) the whole season. Hopefully we can have him this week, but if not then we got to find a way to get it done.”

As for Pace, it sounds like he could play in certain situations. Ryan said he may not start though.

"Hopefully he'll be good enough where we might be able to use him this week,” Ryan said.

I'm more open to letting Pace play than I am Revis. You have to be very, very cautious with these hamstring injuries. If he's close to 100%, let him sit an extra week. If we can beat Miami without him, we can beat Buffalo without him.

Melan-cynic
09-27-10, 08:21 PM
I'm more open to letting Pace play than I am Revis. You have to be very, very cautious with these hamstring injuries. If he's close to 100%, let him sit an extra week. If we can beat Miami without him, we can beat Buffalo without him.I agree. Luckily it's Buffalo next week, perfect time to give him extra rest and hope he's ready for Monday night vs. Minny.

JeffWeaverFan
09-28-10, 10:19 PM
Let me just say that if we had benched Edwards (something no team does, ever, including the Dolphins with Ronnie Brown and the Giants with Kareem McKenzie a couple years ago), we would have lost the game, been 1-2 in the division, with a very tough schedule ahead of us.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-29-10, 12:26 AM
Just hear a Jets tickets commercial, that went something like:

"The Jets have moved into their beautiful new stadium, the New Jets Stadium."

Kind of odd not to refer to it by name.

PlsDontTearDownY.S.
09-29-10, 03:34 PM
Just hear a Jets tickets commercial, that went something like:

"The Jets have moved into their beautiful new stadium, the New Jets Stadium."

Kind of odd not to refer to it by name.

It's beautiful. The stadium may not be totally ours but anything is better than playing games in a stadium with another team's name on it.

Jax Teller
09-29-10, 05:42 PM
Apparently Pace might play in 3rd down situations this Sunday but Revis is doubtful.

GordonGecko
09-29-10, 05:44 PM
Apparently Pace might play in 3rd down situations this Sunday but Revis is doubtful.
Just rest both of them, no need to risk long term damage. I think Pace and especially Revis need to be 100% healthy before getting back in there because the Jets need them down the stretch

hellonewman
09-29-10, 05:51 PM
Let me just say that if we had benched Edwards (something no team does, ever, including the Dolphins with Ronnie Brown and the Giants with Kareem McKenzie a couple years ago), we would have lost the game, been 1-2 in the division, with a very tough schedule ahead of us.Yes but Mike Fatcesspool would have been semi-satisfied and would have only sniped at the Jets 4 hours a day instead of the usual 5. Where are your priorities man?

Jax Teller
09-29-10, 06:12 PM
:lol: Apparently Sanchez pulled Schotty's shorts down at practice & said to the media "I hope you have zoom on your lens."

AMYanks
09-29-10, 07:09 PM
Rex said today Drew Coleman is likely to start at CB and Wilson will be moved back to the nickel.

I know Rex is smart enough not to look past an opponent... but he really has no respect for Buffalo. :lol:

TheManKnownAsMecca
09-29-10, 08:22 PM
Rex said today Drew Coleman is likely to start at CB and Wilson will be moved back to the nickel.

I know Rex is smart enough not to look past an opponent... but he really has no respect for Buffalo. :lol:

Which makes no sense as he lost to them once last year.

dabomb2045
09-29-10, 08:40 PM

Because Sanchez threw five picks....not because of anything the Bills offense did.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-29-10, 08:45 PM

I remember that calamity...praying, as time wound down in OT, for a tie.

TheManKnownAsMecca
09-29-10, 08:48 PM
Because Sanchez threw five picks....not because of anything the Bills offense did.

And the only reason you guys were in the game was because of Thomas Jones and Leon Washington, both of whom are gone.

I know the Bills aren't a great team, but they can beat the Jets.

Last year the Bills won a game by 3 points and the Jets won the second game by six (Revis intercepted Fitzpatrick at the 2 minute warning).

There is no reason to believe this game will be a cakewalk for the Jets. Revis is out. Cromartie makes just as many dumb plays as he does brilliant plays, Kyle Wilson looks bad (he is a rookie who has plenty of room to grow though), and the Bills are actually coming off of a nice offensive performance.

dabomb2045
09-29-10, 08:59 PM
Im not saying it will be an easy win. The Jets do not have a good history of winning up in Buffalo.

I was just saying that its not like the Bills offense did much against the Jets last year...even with Owens. The games were close cuz your defense did a nice job against the Jets offense, and Sanchez was awful in the one game.

If the Bills are to win or at least keep it close, the same things would have to happen. If the Jets offense plays as it did the past two games....I dont see the game being that close.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-30-10, 06:03 PM
Revis officially out.

GordonGecko
09-30-10, 06:10 PM
Revis officially out.

...for the Bills game

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
09-30-10, 06:16 PM
...for the Bills game

Yes, that's an important point. :lol:

AMYanks
09-30-10, 06:25 PM
Jets signed DE Trevor Pryce.

Not the same player he was, but still a solid interior pass rusher.

NyQuil
09-30-10, 11:06 PM
Anyone coming up for the game? If so want to meet up at some point beforehand? I'll be hanging out with a bunch of coworkers and some Jet fan buddies.

If anyone is trying to get tickets to the game, PM me your phone number. I know someone who has 3 extra.

Jax Teller
10-02-10, 06:23 PM
http://www.metro.us/newyork/sports/article/649264--omon-brings-fresh-perspective-to-jets

Hell of a story on Xavier Omon (just signed to the practice squad)

AMYanks
10-02-10, 06:31 PM
Pace is out tomorrow.

Fine by me. I want him at 100% when we end Favre's career.

TheManKnownAsMecca
10-02-10, 07:31 PM
Omon was a back that looked good in the preseason for the Bills when he was with us, but he never did anything in a real game. Best of luck to him though!

Jax Teller
10-02-10, 09:18 PM
Pace is out tomorrow.

Fine by me. I want him at 100% when we end Favre's career.

Where are you hearing this? I can only find that he's a game time decision.

AMYanks
10-02-10, 10:26 PM
Where are you hearing this? I can only find that he's a game time decision.

http://blog.newyorkjets.com/2010/10/02/pace-out-does-not-make-trip-to-buffalo/

Jets outside linebacker Calvin Pace did not travel with the team to Buffalo and has been downgraded to out for Sunday’s contest vs. the Bills.

Jax Teller
10-03-10, 02:43 PM
Up 17-7 and now Ellis is hurt

Melan-cynic
10-03-10, 03:27 PM
Fantastic performance all the way around.

Jax Teller
10-03-10, 03:57 PM
Romper Stomper

CoyoteYankee
10-03-10, 04:05 PM
That was fun!

AMYanks
10-03-10, 04:08 PM
3-0 in the division. 2-4 last year.

I want more of these "trap games".

Melan-cynic
10-03-10, 04:20 PM
Sanchez wants to know how his --- tastes.

Snatch Catch
10-03-10, 04:59 PM
And the only reason you guys were in the game was because of Thomas Jones and Leon Washington, both of whom are gone.

I know the Bills aren't a great team, but they can beat the Jets.

Last year the Bills won a game by 3 points and the Jets won the second game by six (Revis intercepted Fitzpatrick at the 2 minute warning).

There is no reason to believe this game will be a cakewalk for the Jets. Revis is out. Cromartie makes just as many dumb plays as he does brilliant plays, Kyle Wilson looks bad (he is a rookie who has plenty of room to grow though), and the Bills are actually coming off of a nice offensive performance.
Laughing out loud.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-03-10, 05:00 PM
Mark Sanchez is now on pace for 32 touchdowns. Awesome.

dabomb2045
10-03-10, 05:34 PM
Tomlinson has looked this good in like 3 years. Wow. That cut he made on the TD run was vintage Tomlinson. Nice to see Greene have his first real good game of the year....and Sanchez played well again.

Next week we'll have Holmes, hopefully Pace and maybe Revis back....all in time to kick Favre's ass.

I really meant it a few weeks ago when I said that I believe the Jets have the ability to have one of the best offenses in the game. They have the talent at every position--RB, TE and WR. The last few weeks have shown why. When Sanchez plays good....that offense is excellent.

Jax Teller
10-03-10, 05:34 PM
Any word on Ellis?

Hopefully next week Pace & Revis come back healthy next week...plus we get Holmes back. Giggity.

Melan-cynic
10-03-10, 05:37 PM
Any word on Ellis?

Hopefully next week Pace & Revis come back healthy next week...plus we get Holmes back. Giggity.Said he's hoping to play next week. MRI tomorrow:

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/10/jets_defensive_end_shaun_ellis.html

hellonewman
10-03-10, 05:43 PM
No INTs yet for Sanchez, correct?

dabomb2045
10-03-10, 05:45 PM
No INTs yet for Sanchez, correct?

Correct. No turnovers of any kind.

TheManKnownAsMecca
10-03-10, 06:23 PM
Laughing out loud.

And yet you didn't have the courage to say anything until after the game...

The Jets beat the Bills easily today but what I said above was true. Neither game last year was a blowout and the Jets running game was dominant last year (as it was this game).

machphantom
10-03-10, 06:41 PM
And yet you didn't have the courage to say anything until after the game...

Maybe cause he didn't want to open himself to the same sort of crow you currently have to eat? :dunno:

TheManKnownAsMecca
10-03-10, 06:59 PM
Maybe cause he didn't want to open himself to the same sort of crow you currently have to eat? :dunno:

I never said the Bills were going to win so why do I have to eat crow? All I said was that the games last year were close so it could be the same again this year. I was wrong on that account. Definitely not an eating crow situation mac, perhaps you need to look up what it means.

Snatch Catch
10-03-10, 08:03 PM
There is no reason to believe this game will be a cakewalk for the Jets.

Nope, none at all. This result came entirely out of left field.

I admire your optimism and the support you show your team, but more often than not your attempts at being level and unbiased are poorly veiled fan ramblings.

The people who say things like "and the only reason you guys were in the game was because of Thomas Jones and Leon Washington, both of whom are gone," in an attempt to say that the Jets downgraded at RB and will have trouble replicating their ground success of last year obviously are just looking for reasons to be critical, with very little objectivity.

People who point to players being out as a means of saying that the Jets will not be as successful as some think obviously haven't been paying attention to what Rex Ryan has done in the past and his short time here, working numerous times without key players, bringing back retreads from the scrap heap, and turning unknowns into important cogs, all the while maintaining an extremely high level of play. It's clearly about scheme with Rex Ryan more than the individual players.

The bottom line is you said that this game would definitely be close, which was a response in the Jets thread made in an effort to dispell the idea that the Jets were a clear favorite. You didn't say what could happen, you said that there was no reason to believe that the Jets would blow the Bills out. Considering the way this game turned out, that post was piss-poor analysis, and since it was made for Jets fans in the Jets thread it's definitely worth quoting and laughing at.

TheManKnownAsMecca
10-03-10, 08:06 PM
Nope, none at all. This result came entirely out of left field.

I admire your optimism and the support you show your team, but more often than not your attempts at being level and unbiased are poorly veiled fan ramblings.

The people who say things like "and the only reason you guys were in the game was because of Thomas Jones and Leon Washington, both of whom are gone," in an attempt to say that the Jets downgraded at RB and will have trouble replicating their ground success of last year obviously are just looking for reasons to be critical, with very little objectivity.

People who point to players being out as a means of saying that the Jets will not be as successful as some think obviously haven't been paying attention to what Rex Ryan has done in the past and his short time here, working numerous times without key players, bringing back retreads from the scrap heap, and turning unknowns into important cogs, all the while maintaining an extremely high level of play. It's clearly about scheme with Rex Ryan more than the individual players.

The bottom line is you said that this game would definitely be close, which was a response in the Jets thread made in an effort to dispell the idea that the Jets were a clear favorite. Considering the way this game turned out, that post was piss-poor analysis, and since it was made for Jets fans in the Jets thread it's definitely worth quoting and laughing at.

Show me where I said this? A few posters said that not having Revis was okay because it was the Bills game. I pointed out that last year they played two close games. Show me where I said today's game would definitely be close.

Snatch Catch
10-03-10, 08:15 PM
Show me where I said this? A few posters said that not having Revis was okay because it was the Bills game. I pointed out that last year they played two close games. Show me where I said today's game would definitely be close.

I already did in the portion I cropped.

"There is no reason to believe this will be a cakewalk for the Jets."

If you really believed that prior to the game, then you are 100% certain that the game would be close. That's basic logic.

It turns out you were wrong, and that those people who believed that a lack of Revis wouldn't be a problem when playing the Bills were correct. There was a legitimate reason to believe that the game would be a cakewalk for the Jets.

Personally I believe strongly in the addage of "any given Sunday," so I wasn't even close to certain the Jets would destroy the Bills the way they did. At the same time I definitely recognized that the Jets were the clearly superior team and that there was a possibility of them winning big.

TheManKnownAsMecca
10-03-10, 08:23 PM
I don't think you understand logic as that is not correct at all Snatch. That said, kudos to the Jets on their win. It was one sided and they earned it. I'll leave this thread to Jets fans and their clearly superior team. :)

Snatch Catch
10-03-10, 08:29 PM
No, I understand logic quite well, that's not a problem here.

In all seriousness though, despite the sarcasm in your last post I do legitimately appreciate your civility in our back and forth.

GordonGecko
10-04-10, 01:12 PM
3-0 in the division. 2-4 last year.

I want more of these "trap games".

If you understand that it's a trap game, then it's no longer a trap game. Sort of paradoxical, but the point is the Jets to a man (except Kyle Wilson but what else is new) understood that it was easy to slack off against the Bills so everyone showed up to play and they whooped them. That Bills defensive line was plain terrible

Snatch Catch
10-04-10, 02:38 PM
They talked about it briefly on yesterday's broadcast, but Rex himself just confirmed that the Jets are interested in making Joe McKnight a CB. Rex said he showed a natural apptitude for the position when he played it on the scout team, and he was intrigued by how McKnight's skills translated there.

How interesting and strange all at the same time...

AMYanks
10-04-10, 02:49 PM
David Clowney and Patrick Turner will be released to make room for Santonio Holmes and the re-signed Howard Green.

PlsDontTearDownY.S.
10-04-10, 03:31 PM
If this is really Sanchez, and he doesn't regress this year, then we've never seen a Jets team this good.

Melan-cynic
10-04-10, 03:43 PM
They talked about it briefly on yesterday's broadcast, but Rex himself just confirmed that the Jets are interested in making Joe McKnight a CB. Rex said he showed a natural apptitude for the position when he played it on the scout team, and he was intrigued by how McKnight's skills translated there.

How interesting and strange all at the same time...Great stuff I didn't see yesterday. Thanks, and very much interesting/strange.

GordonGecko
10-04-10, 04:23 PM

How interesting and strange all at the same time...
Of course you have to defer to the ability of Rex Ryan to spot talent and bring out the best in a player. If Rex sees potential I believe him. Whether or not the guy ever lives up to that potential is another story, but I have no doubts Rex would cut him if the situation required it.

If this is really Sanchez, and he doesn't regress this year, then we've never seen a Jets team this good.
Yeah, and the great thing is you don't have to settle for anything, not a boring coach, boring players, boring offense, crappy defense - everything is good. Some people are happy with a buttoned down team that never scores as long as they win, but we don't have to settle with that. The price is half the league hates Rex & the jets, but IMO that's another positive :D

Jax Teller
10-04-10, 04:49 PM
Brad Smith <3

Also, per the Daily News:

DE Shaun Ellis underwent a magnetic resonance imaging on his left knee Monday, but Ryan said he expected no ligament damage to be revealed.

CB Darrelle Revis (hamstring) and LB Calvin Pace (foot) worked out Monday and are on track to play Monday night.

Jace
10-04-10, 06:37 PM

I mean, he's going to regress from this level, its just a question of how much. If he plays just fair the rest of the year, it may still be the best Jets team I've seen

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-04-10, 08:07 PM
Who should I want to win tonight?

Jax Teller
10-04-10, 08:11 PM
I think the Dolphins but I'm not 100% on that. It's kind of like a Rays-Red Sox game for me.

Melan-cynic
10-04-10, 08:13 PM
Def rooting on Fins. Both teams have faults but as long as NE has Brady they have more staying power and are more dangerous IMO.

GordonGecko
10-04-10, 08:18 PM
Def rooting on Fins. Both teams have faults but as long as NE has Brady they have more staying power and are more dangerous IMO.
Brady has other things on his mind tonight....

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/10/01/1001-gisele-tom-kissing-zoom-launch.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/01/gisele-tom-brady-another-man-masquerade/

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-04-10, 08:32 PM
Oh dear. Hair cut time?

Melan-cynic
10-04-10, 08:41 PM
Oh dear. Hair cut time?

More like that's not Tom. Its a wealthy financier.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-04-10, 08:42 PM
More like that's not Tom. Its a wealthy financier.

Oh no I got that, I was just making a joke about he didn't cut his hair because of her.

AMYanks
10-05-10, 08:24 PM
Let's hope Revis Island is back in full force Monday night.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/05/unintended-tweet-sparks-rumors-of-moss-to-minny-move/

Bill Simmons of ESPN is reporting, sort of, the existence of rumors regarding a trade that would send receiver Randy Moss from the Patriots back to the Vikings.

Wow.

Making the situation even more intriguing is the fact that Simmons inadvertently put the information on his Twitter page at a time that he was intending to send out the information as a direct message only.

Let the chase begin.

Glazer's saying a deal is close.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/05/glazer-vikings-patriots-talking-trade-for-moss/

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the Vikings and the Patriots are working on a trade that would send receiver Randy Moss back to Minnesota, the place where his career began.

Glazer reports that the deal, which is close, hinges on the Vikings working out terms of a new contract with Moss, who is signed through 2010.

Melan-cynic
10-05-10, 08:57 PM
Foreal?

GordonGecko
10-06-10, 10:33 AM
Let's hope Revis Island is back in full force Monday night.
I disagree, keep revis out until after the Bye week so he's guaranteed healthy. I don't want him pulling up limp against Randy Moss then be out for the whole season

Melan-cynic
10-06-10, 11:38 AM
If he's 100% let him play Monday night. If there's any question I agree with GG, give him the extra two weeks.

Jax Teller
10-06-10, 01:52 PM
Jerkoff Giants fan at work: "Not like it's going to matter, Moss owned Revis earlier this season."

He kept spouting off that the hamstring had nothing to do with it. He's such a clueless bastard.

AMYanks
10-06-10, 02:22 PM
I disagree, keep revis out until after the Bye week so he's guaranteed healthy. I don't want him pulling up limp against Randy Moss then be out for the whole season

Well, obviously he's only going to play if he's at 100%. And even if he feels 100%, hamstring injuries are very tricky, he still could aggravate it at any time.

Melan-cynic
10-06-10, 02:24 PM
Jerkoff Giants fan at work: "Not like it's going to matter, Moss owned Revis earlier this season."

He kept spouting off that the hamstring had nothing to do with it. He's such a clueless bastard.Poor baby. Giants fans aren't used to jealousy.

AMYanks
10-06-10, 04:01 PM
http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream/status/26572695959

#Jets (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Jets) Revis says Moss "put the foot on the brakes" in 2nd half in Week 2. Ouch

He better be 100% and ready to shut Moss down Monday night. He's in no position to talk trash right now.

Melan-cynic
10-06-10, 04:07 PM
http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream/status/26572695959

He better be 100% and ready to shut Moss down Monday night. He's in no position to talk trash right now.From the same article:

Revis said if the game were today, he would not be on the field. But he hopes he can make to 100 percent by Monday, in which case he will play, and expects to be matched up on Moss.

Maybe wait until you know you're playing before taking shots at the other team's #1 receiver, Darrelle.

False1
10-06-10, 04:16 PM
Can't believe the Pats gave Moss away for a third round pick. Dolts. But I love it.

Snatch Catch
10-06-10, 04:34 PM
When looking at the full context of the quote what Revis said seems accurate, but he really needs to STFU about other people at this point.

What happened to the reserved, unassuming, quiet superstar we cheered for last year?

I can't wait until my Cromartie jersey gets here in the next day or so. At least all the cards are on the table with that fool.

Melan-cynic
10-06-10, 04:48 PM
When looking at the full context of the quote what Revis said seems accurate, but he really needs to STFU about other people at this point.

What happened to the reserved, unassuming, quiet superstar we cheered for last year?

I can't wait until my Cromartie jersey gets here in the next day or so. At least all the cards are on the table with that fool.Had me until the last line. That's where you went overboard.

Snatch Catch
10-06-10, 05:20 PM
$39.80 shipped from China. I'd never spend the money on an authentic Cromartie jersey.

GordonGecko
10-06-10, 05:22 PM
$39.80 shipped from China. I'd never spend the money on an authentic Cromartie jersey.

which site did you use, tara? do you know of an asian supplier that will make custom jerseys

Melan-cynic
10-06-10, 05:33 PM
Ah.. Sthcool eh? Place is amazing.

ToneinTO
10-06-10, 05:43 PM
Can't believe the Pats gave Moss away for a third round pick. Dolts. But I love it.

Me too. Belichick's arrogance is amazing. It'd be interesting to hear what Brady and Welker think about this.

jeterdaman
10-06-10, 05:49 PM

You're kidding right? Moss was gone after this year and he's the type of guy to not play all out if his head isn't in it.

They got Moss by giving up a 4th round pick, got awesome years out of the guy and then gives up an older Moss and gets a 3rd round pick back.

Seems like a smart move to me.

JeffWeaverFan
10-06-10, 07:31 PM
You're kidding right? Moss was gone after this year and he's the type of guy to not play all out if his head isn't in it.

They got Moss by giving up a 4th round pick, got awesome years out of the guy and then gives up an older Moss and gets a 3rd round pick back.

Seems like a smart move to me.

Not a smart move if they wanted to give their team the best chance of winning this year.

Nobody is disputing how good of a move it was to get Moss for a 4th by the way. It has absolutely nothing to do with trading him now. Also, nobody is disputing that for 2011 and beyond getting a 3rd rounder instead of nothing (although I think they'd have gotten like a 5th if he left) is a bad move. Obviously, what people are talking about, is if you are serious about winning in 2010, and last I checked the Pats are 3-1 with a very good offense, you don't trade Randy Moss.

What this has done is increased the chances of the Jets winning the AFC East in 2010, plain and simple. I'll gladly let the Pats have a 3rd round pick for that, especially when they inevitably will trade it for two 5ths or something.

Snatch Catch
10-06-10, 07:50 PM
which site did you use, tara? do you know of an asian supplier that will make custom jerseys

Yeah, went with Tara. I have no idea where to get a custom jersey at that rate, sorry.

Melan-cynic
10-06-10, 10:44 PM
Not a smart move if they wanted to give their team the best chance of winning this year.

Nobody is disputing how good of a move it was to get Moss for a 4th by the way. It has absolutely nothing to do with trading him now. Also, nobody is disputing that for 2011 and beyond getting a 3rd rounder instead of nothing (although I think they'd have gotten like a 5th if he left) is a bad move. Obviously, what people are talking about, is if you are serious about winning in 2010, and last I checked the Pats are 3-1 with a very good offense, you don't trade Randy Moss.

What this has done is increased the chances of the Jets winning the AFC East in 2010, plain and simple. I'll gladly let the Pats have a 3rd round pick for that, especially when they inevitably will trade it for two 5ths or something.Well said JWF. This is my take on it as well.

AMYanks
10-07-10, 02:14 PM
Just in time for Monday night (NSFW).

http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger

PlsDontTearDownY.S.
10-08-10, 11:48 AM

I can't wait until my Cromartie jersey gets here in the next day or so. At least all the cards are on the table with that fool.

I think you're coming down a little hard on Revis. If you want to get on him about being chatty, you should also get on Rex. Long before Revis was calling out Moss, Rex was calling out Channing Crowder. What difference does it make anyway, as long as the Jets win

Snatch Catch
10-08-10, 02:03 PM
I think you're coming down a little hard on Revis. If you want to get on him about being chatty, you should also get on Rex. Long before Revis was calling out Moss, Rex was calling out Channing Crowder. What difference does it make anyway, as long as the Jets win

The difference is that Rex is a talker, has always been a talker, and comes from a storied family of talkers. I've got little to no problem with people who are what they are and embrace it.

Rex also will say things before a game and then stand up afterwards and face the music honestly. That's admirable from my perspective.

I still love Revis as a player and I certainly don't think he's a bad person or anything, I just liked him a lot better when he was the dominant force that made even the most mouthy and brash WRs bend to his will - and all without saying a word. I don't mind Bart Scott for the most part because that's who he is, and he never backs down, changes, or turns it on and off. I'd never buy a Scott jersey, and sometimes he definitely crosses the line, but on the whole I can accept him.

To give you a better idea of where I'm coming from: I have trouble fully embracing Sanchez even now with him blowing up. Sometimes it seems like he wants to be the yuckster youngin' pulling pranks, sometimes he barks in a huddle like he's a general, sometimes he hangs his head and sulks. I don't want another QB or anything, and I fully understand that he's terribly young and still developing, but from my perspective as a fan I appreciate players and coaches who are what they are and don't keep shifting their persona depending on the way the wind blows. From that perspective for me Rex is NOTHING like Revis in my view.

Again though, I still love Revis the player and think he's an alright dude. I just don't see him as an awesome personality the same way I did last year, and I'm disappointed as a fan of his when it comes to that aspect of him.

Oh, and it doesn't make a difference, as you say, as long as they win. I was just venting about a news item on a message board.

My Cromartie jersey is awesome, by the way. Looks fantastic.

AMYanks
10-08-10, 02:48 PM
Great article about Schotty changing the offense after Week 1:

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=cimini_rich&id=5661764

PlsDontTearDownY.S.
10-08-10, 02:55 PM
Revis is taking his lead from Rex Ryan. I don't think Revis would be calling out Moss if Mangini was still here. We don't know what Revis is, he's not an 8 year vet that all of the sudden changed his style. He's still a malleable young man. Rex has installed a culture where you can say almost whatever you want as long as you kick a** on the field.

That's a great read AMYanks, thanks for posting it

GordonGecko
10-08-10, 02:55 PM
Great article about Schotty changing the offense after Week 1 after being forced by Rex:
fixed it for you

AMYanks
10-08-10, 02:58 PM
fixed it for you

Rex wants to be ultra-conservative on offense. If you read the article, Sanchez is the one who initiated the major changes.

GordonGecko
10-08-10, 03:03 PM
Rex wants to be ultra-conservative on offense. If you read the article, Sanchez is the one who initiated the major changes.

I believe all the rumors that followed the game about Rex laying in to Schottenheimer about being too conservative. Rex is defense oriented but after that embarrassment he took charge and made changes happen. Schottenheimer hasn't had a 300-yard passing game since 2006, and that includes the Brett Farve year. It was time for a change, and yes I like that Sanchez was involved. Nacho was calling some great plays when he had the chance to in the final preseason game

Snatch Catch
10-10-10, 05:49 PM
Thomas Jones looked extremely slow and without burst against the swiss-cheese Colts run D today.

The Chiefs line was opening up good holes, which Jamaal Charles exploited all day, but Jones could do almost nothing with them.

dabomb2045
10-10-10, 05:52 PM
I have to admit I was dead wrong on the Jones/Tomlinson move. I thought releasing Jones was a mistake. Glad to eat crow on that one.

Snatch Catch
10-10-10, 06:00 PM
I wasn't sure that LDT was going to be good, but I had no problem at all with them letting TJ go at the time.

By the way, Revis tweeted today that he's playing tomorrow night. I'm very nervous about this game.

dabomb2045
10-10-10, 06:17 PM
Should be a great game. I think we might have to win it thru the air....the Vikes are very hard to run on with the Williams wall in the middle but they can be had thru the air. Sanchez has proven he can win games this way, and it will get even better for him with the return of Holmes.

Im not worried about Moss too much. If Revis doesnt play him then Cro will.

PlsDontTearDownY.S.
10-11-10, 04:06 PM
I'm very confident about this game. The horny old man is going to get slapped around, and it's going to be a lot harder for him to overcome than it was 5 years ago. And good luck holding down the Jets offense all game. Sanchez has been throwing dimes, Holmes, Keller, Edwards, Greene, LT, Cotchery in the slot...yeah.

The Jets are the better all around team at this point, and they don't lack in coaching. (like the Cowboys, a talented team with a s**t coach) The Vikings have more questions marks, Jets 27-13 win

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 08:52 PM
Apparently God is sending a message to ESPN about scheduling the Jets for MNF.

YanksFan1992
10-11-10, 09:11 PM
Beat Moss/Favre please.

Yankeesfan924
10-11-10, 09:11 PM
Apparently God is sending a message to ESPN about scheduling the Jets for MNF.

No, He just wanted me to watch House.

YanksFan1992
10-11-10, 09:16 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaat.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 09:17 PM
Moss to Favre.

LOLwut?

hellonewman
10-11-10, 09:52 PM
Man Tomlinson is running like a man possessed.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 10:01 PM
Vikings offense looks awful.

hellonewman
10-11-10, 10:06 PM
Too damned many penalties

Jace
10-11-10, 10:09 PM
Pretty ticky tack holding call derailed that drive. Hopefully Braylon or Holmes starts to catch one of these deeper balls, I know they are fairly tough plays, but they have both had the ball hit them in the chest and not held on

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 10:17 PM
Pretty ticky tack holding call derailed that drive. Hopefully Braylon or Holmes starts to catch one of these deeper balls, I know they are fairly tough plays, but they have both had the ball hit them in the chest and not held on

Well to be fair....the Edwards play the corner actually had his hand/arm in Braylon's chest and I think thats what broke up that play. Holmes play was tough. I think the Vikes have made a concerted effort to take Keller out of the game, and its why the WR's are in single coverage alot. Gotta keep taking those shots down the field and hope a few of them start connecting.

Jace
10-11-10, 10:21 PM
Haha, they were definitely tough plays, but #1 receiver types make probably 40-50% of them. That Holmes drop right there, on the other hand, was pretty bad. Nick Folk bails him out, but yeah, catch ball

AMYanks
10-11-10, 10:22 PM
Did someone forget to take the balls inside during the rain storm? One thing Santonio can do is catch the football, and he's having big time problems.

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 10:22 PM
At least we got a FG out of it. I think the offense looks pretty solid, they are moving the ball well but give the Vikings credit for getting tough once the Jets get around their 20-30 (and the last drop by Holmes there didnt help). Their defense is pretty darn good too.

keg411
10-11-10, 10:37 PM
Holy crap the sky opened up.

ToneinTO
10-11-10, 10:38 PM
That is some storm

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 10:38 PM
I think the stupid rain probably cost us a TD there. Damn.

Jace
10-11-10, 10:40 PM
man, sanchez looked really good that drive (obviously 3 misses for a TD at the end), just an act of God stopped them from getting in the end zone. oh well, great half on D, good half on offense, obviously would prefer touchdowns, but well played

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 10:42 PM
Like I said, I think the offense played well. On pace for over 400 yards. Defense played perfect. Lets take the kickoff in the 2nd half and get more points.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 10:56 PM
Not a good start to the half.

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 10:59 PM
Ouch. That was the first time all night the offense looked bad.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 10:59 PM
lmao!! Awesome!

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:01 PM
LOL Favre.

kan_t
10-11-10, 11:03 PM
Favre is trying his best to hand this game to the Jets. I feel bad for the MIN defense.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:10 PM
Another god damn FG. Ugh.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:17 PM
Why are there never game threads for the Jets?

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 11:17 PM
That was almost a disaster. At this point with the weather the way it is (and its affect on the QB's)....the Jets need to go conservative and just pound the run. The Vikings offense has done nothing, and until they prove they can at least score some points....there is no reason for the Jets offense to take chances.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:21 PM
Gotta stop this drive now.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:25 PM
Pathetic

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:27 PM
Absolutely f*cking pathetic.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:28 PM
The field goals are coming back to bite them. Need more scores now.

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 11:28 PM
I disagree with blitzing on 3rd and 16 there. Play zone and keep the ball in front of you.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:29 PM
Brad Smith &hearts;

machphantom
10-11-10, 11:30 PM
Boy we needed that.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:30 PM
NEED a touchdown here.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:32 PM
lol jets offense

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:32 PM
Well, this would put them up by a TD + 2 pt. conversion, so not too bad. D needs to pick it back up.

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 11:33 PM
You gotta give the Vikings D credit guys. Sanchez is identifying these 1 on 1 situations with the WR's...their corners are making plays. And they have done a better job stopping the run since the 1st quarter.

Everyone talks about their offense...but their defense is unheralded.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:34 PM
Folk deserves a handy from one of the cheerleaders.

kan_t
10-11-10, 11:40 PM
You gotta give the Vikings D credit guys. Sanchez is identifying these 1 on 1 situations with the WR's...their corners are making plays. And they have done a better job stopping the run since the 1st quarter.

Everyone talks about their offense...but their defense is unheralded.
Agreed. And their QB kept trying to tire them out in the first half. I really expect that the defense is going to lose a step in the second half but so far they didn't.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:41 PM
Big stop needed on this conversion.

Then the offense needs to wake TFU.

Jax Teller
Looking like total sh*t

dabomb2045
STOP blitzing on 3rd and forever. Unf*ckinbelievable. The last two TD's are all on Rex IMO. No reason to blitz.

kan_t
Wow, I can understand if Moss beat you. But this? Really?

DRobertsonNYY
10-11-10, 11:42 PM
revis has now given up 2 TDs this year.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:43 PM

Thank you, Corey Webster's mom.

Micky Rivers's Bat
10-11-10, 11:43 PM
Unbelievable. Settle down and let's get this thing under control.

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 11:44 PM

Why are you trolling in this thread?

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
That'll work.

DRobertsonNYY
how am i trolling? revis got beat. period. i know he's the greatest thing ever and everything, but call a spade a spade again. he got beat.

AMYanks
10-11-10, 11:45 PM

I really hope you're a little kid. Other wise, your obsession is really psychotic.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:46 PM
how am i trolling? revis got beat. period. i know he's the greatest thing ever and everything, but call a spade a spade again. he got beat.

You're really asking how you're trolling? Really?

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 11:46 PM

Coming into a Jets thread....and trying to rile up Jets fans.

DRobertsonNYY
10-11-10, 11:47 PM
where did i bring up corey webster in this thread?

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:49 PM
The implication is obvious.

DRobertsonNYY
10-11-10, 11:49 PM
there is no implication. i said revis gave up 2 TDs. quit trying to put words in my mouth. there's no trolling at all here. just pointing out a fact.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:50 PM
there is no implication. i said revis gave up 2 TDs. quit trying to put words in my mouth. there's no trolling at all here. just pointing out a fact.

Why are you in here trying to point this out to us as if we're clueless to what's going on?

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 11:51 PM

What is your INTENTION by pointing out this "fact"? Everyone knows what it is

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:52 PM
Gotta catch that Keller.

Micky Rivers's Bat
10-11-10, 11:53 PM
nice punt.

dabomb2045
F*ck me....Keller wide open.

Jax Teller
:lol: Jets offense is non-existant. Thank God I have beer for this eventual train wreck

dabomb2045
Gotta catch that Keller.

No reason for the throw to be that high.

dabomb2045
10-11-10, 11:55 PM
Defense has to step up here and get a 3 an out. They have failed badly the last 2 drives....although I blame Ryan more then anything for that.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:56 PM
Can't stop them on third down. That's not gonna work.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:57 PM
Defense has to step up here and get a 3 an out. They have failed badly the last 2 drives....although I blame Ryan more then anything for that.

I don't think he realizes that not all situations call for a blitz.

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:57 PM
Cromartie has been nails so far

Jax Teller
10-11-10, 11:58 PM
It'd be nice if they actually stopped them on 3rd & long this time

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-11-10, 11:59 PM
That'll work.

kan_t
10-12-10, 12:00 AM
A TD win this game.

dabomb2045
10-12-10, 12:01 AM
Lucky that Favre missed that one. Again...he blitzed a LB and another guy from the outside leaving Wilson 1 on 1 w/Harvin. Ummm...mismatch? I'm all for blitzing but you cant do it all the time. Ryan has to see that his defense is getting burned and change up his calls.

Jax Teller
10-12-10, 12:05 AM
Greene <3333333333

dabomb2045
10-12-10, 12:05 AM
Yes!! Beautiful drive right there.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:06 AM
Sweet deal. 22-13.

Micky Rivers's Bat
10-12-10, 12:07 AM
nice to see greene in the mix.

kan_t
10-12-10, 12:07 AM
LT is definitely the best pick up in the NFL this year. This game is saved by him.

Jax Teller
10-12-10, 12:10 AM
Getting carved up....to the delight of all trolls.

Micky Rivers's Bat
10-12-10, 12:12 AM
Not a great game for the D

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:13 AM
All right, still in control. No need to panic.

dabomb2045
10-12-10, 12:13 AM
Whats going on with the defense this half? They got burned on blitzes....now got burned playing zone.

Micky Rivers's Bat
10-12-10, 12:14 AM
Time to grind it out with the running game.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:15 AM
Need aa first down. I don't feel good if they get the ball back. :/

dabomb2045
10-12-10, 12:15 AM
Gotta get a 1st down here. Throw it if you have to. If the Vikings get the ball back....well lets just say I dont trust the defense right now.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:18 AM
Ummmm....WHY are they throwing? Awful. Awful awful awful.

machphantom
That was Mangini like clock management.

Jax Teller
:lol:

ojo
10-12-10, 12:19 AM
rex ryan's a brash @sshat. that was some of the worst clock mgmt in recent memory.

honestly rex. you're a fool.

dabomb2045
Horrific job by Sanchez and Schottenheimer there. Might have just handed Minnesota the game.

Micky Rivers's Bat
oh boy.

26 and counting
Clock management fail.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:20 AM
If they lose this, they deserve it for that drive. WTF were they thinking? I've never played a down in my life, and I know that was idiotic.

kan_t
Ummmm....WHY are they throwing? Awful. Awful awful awful.
I wonder the same thing. It's not like they run the ball poorly in the game.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
This would be a swell time for a Favre throw into triple coverage.

Micky Rivers's Bat
10-12-10, 12:21 AM
time for an interception.

Jax Teller
10-12-10, 12:21 AM
lol if I was a Vikings fan, I wouldn't even sweat this.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:22 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/aa/RML_Char_Filbert_Shellbach.jpg

"I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous..."

dabomb2045
10-12-10, 12:22 AM
A championship defense...which the Jets fancy themselves as....steps up and wins this game right now. Lets see what they can do.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:24 AM
I'm going to lose my cookies.

Jax Teller
10-12-10, 12:24 AM
Awesome reference, Ry. Just saying.

Rockos Modern Life <3

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:25 AM
THAT'S the Favre we remember!

Micky Rivers's Bat
That is the Favre I love.

dabomb2045
Defense steps up!!!! Lowery!

kan_t
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

So predictable.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:27 AM
Sole possession of first place. Looks good.

Micky Rivers's Bat
10-12-10, 12:27 AM
well, that was uncomfortable for a minute.

Micky Rivers's Bat
10-12-10, 12:29 AM
time for one more INT.

Jax Teller
10-12-10, 12:31 AM
Giants fans are stalking this thread hardcore.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
10-12-10, 12:33 AM

Jets are now 4-1 this year.

Not implying anything about the Giants or anything.