PDA

View Full Version : Express your emotions here (if you can handle it)

yankeeman61
05-14-08, 03:16 PM
OK, so here is how the season has gone so far

:) NYY 3 TOR 2
TOR 5 NYY 2
:2thumbs: NYY 3 TOR 2
TB 13 NYY 4
:o TB 6 NYY 3
NYY 2 TB 0
:clapping: NYY 6 TB 1
:doh: KC 5 NYY 2
:thatsodd: KC 4 NYY 0
NYY 6 KC 1
:) NYY 4 BOS 1
BOS 4 NYY 3
:confused: BOS 8 NYY 5
:eek: NYY 8 TB 7
NYY 5 TB 3
:D NYY 15 BOS 9
:( BOS 7 NYY 5
:wtf: BAL 8 NYY 2
:snooze: BAL 6 NYY 0
:cool: NYY 7 BAL 1
:rockin: NYY 9 CHW 5
:moose: NYY 6 CHW 4
CHW 7 NYY 6
CLE 6 NYY 4
:-po'd-: CLE 4 NYY 3
:) NYY 1 CLE 0
:moose: NYY 5 CLE 2
:dunno: DET 6 NYY 4
DET 6 NYY 2
:enraged: DET 8 NYY 4
NYY 5 SEA 1
:ga-ga: NYY 6 SEA 1
:smokin: NYY 8 SEA 2
:wtf: CLE 5 NYY 3
:argh: CLE 3 NYY 0
NYY 6 CLE 3
:barf: DET 6 NYY 5
NYY 5 DET 2
:snooze: TB 7 NYY 1
:enraged: TB 2 NYY 1

If anyone thinks this team doesn't play with our emotions...think again. THINK AGAIN!

So here are the rules:

You can drop in as often as you need to release some pressure by putting your emotions on display.
This is not meant to replace the normal venting throughout the forum, but a small release to prevent the big explosion that could get yourself R.O.'d.
I'm sure the mods will hold us to the same standards as the other threads, so no swearing or anything else that crosses the line.
Primal screams are OK and may have health benefits, for example::enraged: ARRRRRRRRRRRHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY????? Wow, I feel better already.:)

Please try to not share too much information, ex"It's my mother's fault I have these obsessive issues". This would benefit no one.

Let's all just help each other get through another season of Yankee baseball

Ynkcpt23
05-14-08, 03:34 PM
OK, so here is how the season has gone so far

:) NYY 3 TOR 2
TOR 5 NYY 2
:2thumbs: NYY 3 TOR 2
TB 13 NYY 4
:o TB 6 NYY 3
NYY 2 TB 0
:clapping: NYY 6 TB 1
:doh: KC 5 NYY 2
:thatsodd: KC 4 NYY 0
NYY 6 KC 1
:) NYY 4 BOS 1
BOS 4 NYY 3
:confused: BOS 8 NYY 5
:eek: NYY 8 TB 7
NYY 5 TB 3
:D NYY 15 BOS 9
:( BOS 7 NYY 5
:wtf: BAL 8 NYY 2
BAL 6 NYY 0
:cool: NYY 7 BAL 1
:rockin: NYY 9 CHW 5
:moose: NYY 6 CHW 4
CHW 7 NYY 6
CLE 6 NYY 4
:-po'd-: CLE 4 NYY 3
:) NYY 1 CLE 0
:moose: NYY 5 CLE 2
:dunno: DET 6 NYY 4
DET 6 NYY 2
:enraged: DET 8 NYY 4
NYY 5 SEA 1
:ga-ga: NYY 6 SEA 1
:smokin: NYY 8 SEA 2
:wtf: CLE 5 NYY 3
:argh: CLE 3 NYY 0
NYY 6 CLE 3
:barf: DET 6 NYY 5
NYY 5 DET 2
:snooze: TB 7 NYY 1
:enraged: TB 2 NYY 1

If anyone thinks this team doesn't play with our emotions...think again. THINK AGAIN!

So here are the rules:

You can drop in as often as you need to release some pressure by putting your emotions on display.
This is not meant to replace the normal venting throughout the forum, but a small release to prevent the big explosion that could get yourself R.O.'d.
I'm sure the mods will hold us to the same standards as the other threads, so no swearing or anything else that crosses the line.
Primal screams are OK and may have health benefits, for example::enraged: ARRRRRRRRRRRHGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY????? Wow, I feel better already.:)

Please try to not share too much information, ex"It's my mother's fault I have these obsessive issues". This would benefit no one.

Let's all just help each other get through another season of Yankee baseball

How did you know I would be the first to reply?? So WTF are you saying about my mother, huh?! :P

Last night's performance made me physically sick. I cannot believe that the Rays scored one run through 10 innings and we still lost. Our offense is inept, our defense is suspect and aside from Wang (who barely escaped an L last night) we have no clue what pitching we're going to get from night to night. It makes me f******* miserable. And my wife is sick of dealing with a p.o.'d Yankee fan every night. (Oops, was that one of those "no benefit to anyone kind of statements??)

-tz
05-14-08, 03:47 PM
And my wife is sick of dealing with a p.o.'d Yankee fan every night. (Oops, was that one of those "no benefit to anyone kind of statements??)I'm surprised that people who are mature enough to be married are having the same kinds of issues with the way this team is playing as I am! :lol:

yankeeman61
05-14-08, 04:26 PM
I'm surprised that people who are mature enough to be married are having the same kinds of issues with the way this team is playing as I am! :lol:

Maturity has nothing to do with the required obsessiveness it takes to be a diehard Yankee fan. A lot of times it has nothing to do with marriage either. Oops, I think my wife is home, gotta go :lol:

cajunyankee
05-15-08, 08:16 AM
Lots of pretty pretty colors!
Do we get milk and cookies?

BRNXBMRS
05-15-08, 08:42 AM
Today I am happy because the Yankees won.
http://www.smileyland.com/shop_images/Smiley_Face_Valve_Caps.jpg

Ynkcpt23
05-16-08, 01:47 PM
Maturity has nothing to do with the required obsessiveness it takes to be a diehard Yankee fan. A lot of times it has nothing to do with marriage either. Oops, I think my wife is home, gotta go :lol:

:-rofl-:

Too true. Marriage is more about :gulp: !!! :D

Oh s***, my wife just got back from the store, talk at you guys later....

montrealer
05-16-08, 03:58 PM
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p149/montrealer07/hanging.gif

Retire21
05-16-08, 04:03 PM

LOL. Exactly. If my wife knew that I posted on a Yankee board, she would ........ wait a minute......... are any of you my wife? :)

Ynkcpt23
05-16-08, 06:39 PM
LOL. Exactly. If my wife knew that I posted on a Yankee board, she would ........ wait a minute......... are any of you my wife? :)

If it's any consolation, dude, I'm not!! ;)

yankeeman61
05-16-08, 07:47 PM

At least we are lovable losers :lol:

yankeeman61
05-16-08, 07:48 PM
:-rofl-:

Too true. Marriage is more about :gulp: !!! :D

Oh s***, my wife just got back from the store, talk at you guys later....

That's enough to make one "pucker" a bit :eek: