PDA

View Full Version : Scott Proctor Charity Event

bobbymagee
02-02-08, 06:31 AM
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/feb/02/30hundreds-attend-charity-ball-hosted-by-stuarts/

Scott Proctor has his priorities in order. Plus, He appears to be a humble man. It is outstanding to have this type of person in such a toxic celebrity age.

yanksphan
02-02-08, 07:09 AM
Oh, I thought it was a charity event FOR Proctor - like to raise money for his impending shoulder/elbow surgery.

brosiusbuddy
02-02-08, 10:50 PM
Damn. I know exactly where that place is. I should have hung out to try to meet Damon and Proctor, and to tell Farnsworth to learn how to pitch.

Rice14
02-02-08, 11:38 PM
Oh, I thought it was a charity event FOR Proctor - like to raise money for his impending shoulder/elbow surgery.

I was just coming in here to say that they were trying to raise money for a prosthetic arm. ;)

a yankeesfan
02-03-08, 12:59 AM
"Scott is such a major player in baseball. It really puts us on the map for him to put together an event like this," said state Rep. Gayle Harrell, R-Stuart.

That's nice...

Scott seems like a good person.

CallOfTheCrow
02-03-08, 01:07 AM
He kinda looks like a smaller John Cena.

Toaderly
02-03-08, 07:57 AM

http://www.nomaas.org/images/nightmare.jpg

b-ball-lunachick
02-09-08, 11:13 AM
"Scott is such a major player in baseball. It really puts us on the map for him to put together an event like this," said state Rep. Gayle Harrell, R-Stuart.

That's nice...

Scott seems like a good person.

Unfortunately, things are not always as they seem. ;)

Regarding the charity event, those were some brave people that stood out there when Farnsworth had a gun in his hand. :D

roblyo33
02-09-08, 08:51 PM
That was one of the most poorly written articles I've ever read. Good for Scott, though. I hope he has a good year with Da Bums.

apolansk
02-09-08, 11:13 PM
Did Joe Torre win his right arm in the auction?