PDA

View Full Version : To Australian Yankee fans.

Tabata
03-04-07, 08:15 PM
Is there any New York Yankee fanbases in Australia that I am not sure about? I am looking for one but can't find any. Help?

chanman7483
03-04-07, 09:07 PM
To my knowledge, there is one other NYYfans poster from Australia. I forgot his screen name though.

When I was in Australia(syndey, brisbane, cairns), I saw a ton of baseball hats w/ MLB logos on them, but didn't ever run into any baseball fans. They didn't even know what the logos were - they just liked how they looked. I'm thinking cricket >>>>>>>>> baseball in Oz...

supermario
05-21-12, 08:20 AM
I know this thread was started in 2007, but it would be great to see if there were some other Aussie Yankees fans around !

Aussie_Yankee
05-22-12, 06:52 AM
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi. Been a fan as long as l can remember. I am sure that there are more of us here.

Tabata
07-02-12, 04:33 PM
A few come once in awhile but not many ever stay around and post regularly.

Tifoso
07-02-12, 04:43 PM
A few come once in awhile but not many ever stay around and post regularly.

TSN mate ;)

Tabata
07-02-12, 04:53 PM
TSN mate ;)

I have barely any time for this place let alone TSN :lol:

Sorry about what happened with the Azzurri yesterday btw ;)

Tifoso
07-02-12, 04:55 PM
I have barely any time for this place let alone TSN :lol:

Sorry about what happened with the Azzurri yesterday btw ;)

Yeah, fairly brutal. :(

Tabata
07-02-12, 05:01 PM
Yeah, fairly brutal. :(

Top effort to get to the final but yeah, the Spaniards are too good right now. Brighter days are ahead for the Azzurri mate.

Tifoso
07-02-12, 05:03 PM
Top effort to get to the final but yeah, the Spaniards are too good right now. Brighter days are ahead for the Azzurri mate.

I hope so. I think it will continue to be ItalJuve. Some pretty good young striking talent is on the way. We'll see :)