View Full Version : History, Trivia & Memorabilia
- 1 Run, 0 Hits and 5 Errors
- What's The Longest Streak Of Consecutive Games With A Home Run By A Rookie?
- 10 Runs Allowed But 4+ Fewer Hits Allowed Than The Other Starter
- 3 Or More Intentional Walks In 1 1/3 Or Fewer Innings
- Yankees Sweeping A 4 Game Series Without Walking A Batter
- 8 Or More Consecutive Non-Quality Starts By A Yankee Pitcher
- Pitching In Two Innings But Only To One Batter
- A Team Hitting Into A Triple Play and Stealing Home In A Game
- A Team Pitching Complete Games In Both Games Of A Doubleheader
- Two Outfield Assists and A Triple In A Game
- A Last Place Team With A Better Run Differential Than A First Place Team
- Have Yankee Teammates Ever Finished First and Second In The AL In Home Runs and RBIs?
- Babe Ruth Sings!
- Looking for a signed Yogi Ball
- A Fielder With Two Unassisted Double Plays In A Game
- Biggest Gap Between Career Hits For The Leadoff Hitters In A Game
- Biggest Gap Between The Most Runs and Second Most Runs A Team Scored In The Same Year
- Signed Baseball Authentication
- A Player With Two Intentional Walks With First Base Occupied In One Game
- 1 Pitch, 1 Win - No pitch, 1 win?
- The Yankees Starting Rookies In Consecutive Games
- Rookies With A Winning Percentage Of .800 Or Better
- Two Relatives: One Who Played For The Yankees and One Who Played For The Red Sox
- Only Relief Pitcher to Lead in ERA with no starts
- Longest Post-Season Relief Appearances
- Daily Yankees Facts
- Matty Alou is Dead
- Any way to get information on a mid-80s Old Timer's Day?
- Little help please
- 1978 World Series MVP?
- Amazing Ted Williams interview from 1992
- Andy Carey RIP
- Babe Ruth Red Sox Cooperstown Replica Jersey
- In 1967 - Tom Yawkey said he would move the Red Sox if a new park was not built
- The Yankees Monument Park
- Mickey Mantle
- The Captain
- World Series
- Yankee Stadium in the early 70s question.
- 2009 World Series
- Random memories of recent history
- Players To Win A World Series With The Yankees and Against The Yankees
- Lou Gehrig Mitchell and Ness Jersey
- DiMaggio or Williams in '41?
- Teammates With At Least 3,000 Hits Each
- A Pitcher Ejected While Pitching A No-Hitter
- What Pitcher Has The Most Career Pinch-Hit Plate Appearances?
- Non-numbered Throwback Uniforms
- A Team Using Japanese Pitchers Consecutively
- How many SABR members at NYYFans?
- Sports Championships Timeline
- What's The Most Extra Inning Strikeouts By A Pitcher In A Game?
- 100 years of kicking a$$...
- Pitchers Who Faced Jeter and Another Hitter After They Reached 3,000 Hits
- What Pitcher Had The Most Wins Before His First Career Save?
- Pitching Too Quick
- Winning Percentages Of The Pitcher With The Worst ERA Each Season
- May 26, 1962 Tigers vs Yankees
- First Career Win and First Career Home Run In The Same Game
- Most Consecutive No Decisions By A Starter
- 1995 Playoffs Question
- A Yankee First?
- RIP Warner Fusselle - longtime voice of TWIB
- What's The Oldest Age At Which A Pitcher Has Won His First Cy Young Award?
- Has A Former Cy Young Winner Ever Led The League In Losses?
- Two New York Pitchers Pitching Complete Games At Home On The Same Day
- The Mets' Jon Rauch Just Did Something For The First Time Since 1918
- Pitcher who ended season with more hits than hits allowed?
- Maris Deserves More Credit.
- Larsen to auction off Yankees uniform from perfect game
- If Mickey Had the DH Available
- CT Family Selling Lou Gehrig's WS Home Run Ball
- Who Was The Last Yankee To Win At Least 16 Games In Each Of His First Two Seasons?
- Who Was The Most Recent Yankee Hitter To Play In Exactly One MLB Game?
- Friday the 13th, What are the odds of this happening?
- Pitcher to start 3 consecutive games?
- What's The Most Players A Team Has Ever Used In A Game?
- Three Players, 2500+ hits
- The Yankees Using Five Pitchers In One Inning
- Ten Consecutive Yankees Games Where Neither Team Scored More Than 6 Runs
- Miami Had 7 Stolen Bases and Only 1 Run
- Players With 3 Home Runs In A Game That Their Team Scored Only 3 Runs In
- Boston's Bullpen Did Something Unique Yesterday
- Remembering Thurman Munson 8/2/79
- Hitters Who Have Walked Against Five Pitchers In One Game
- Phil Silvers Show from 1957
- The Mets Did Something For The First Time Since 1918 (Possibly Ever)
- SIGNED Yankees Logo Poster - Arod, Yogi, Whitey, Reggie, Cone etc...
- Need some help - players through the decades
- Storing Autographed Baseballs
- Authenticate Baseball Before Selling?
- Was this "memorabilia" seller an idiot?
- Interesting Steinbrenner stories
- First triple play at home since 1968
- Mantle Family Auctioning Mickey's 1960 Contract for Hurricane Relief
- Was Mantle a cheater?
- Derek Jeter Game Used 2010 Batting Glove with C.O.A for Auction
- Why did Yankee fans call John Rocker an A-hole during 99 World Series?
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.7 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.